Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

<font color="#660099">Kools, Taran, Niki, Gaayika, Tanya, Bhavni And others excellent posts.....</font>

</div>
<div></strong>
<font color="#660099">Signing out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See u all in a wk...</font>

<font color="#660099">Have fun and those in US have a happy and safe Memorial day!!!!!</font>

<font color="#660099">Love u all CIao</font>

<strong><font color="#660099">Varsha</font>

enjoy your honey dripping on the moon varsha...and eat lots of pineapple for me.. 😆
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah where is GM

Gaayika so they shud put water tank .Sintex .😆

Nikita yeah I got ur meaning . Wel if Archu means in THAT sense even then it is HER PROBLEM . But I dont think she meant it that way , she was clearly laying a guilt trip .
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Yeah where is GM

Gaayika so they shud put water tank .Sintex .😆 I never understood the water concept in the chawl. They get water in the kitchen sink all the time right? We have seen Archu- Manav washing vessels there even at night. Then why go all the way down to fill water at common tap. If I was in their place, I would have filled water from kitchen sink itself and stored it. Plus, how come water comes in sink and not in other taps of the house? Dual supply.
Okay, I think I ponder too much and will soon go crazy.😆

Nikita yeah I got ur meaning . Wel if Archu means in THAT sense even then it is HER PROBLEM . But I dont think she meant it that way , she was clearly laying a guilt trip .God knows what she meant. These characters have become so confusing. Once upon a time, analysing them was a pleasure. Now it gives you a headache.

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Niki Pratigya is damned good . Very real chauvinism issues , the gunda son in love with educated girl . Nice story .

gaayika Am making bendi for dinner so i thought of u .I love batatayache Song
gaayika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Are wah.. gammat . You look like you love cooking ..enjoy .. It will go very well with daalitoy...yummy..

I have leftovers today , so no issues 😉. However I have to start my commute to go home now. am dreading it , I know it will be pathetic today ...
Arien_03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

How can u say I dont have VAASTA with this baby . I and Manav put our Happiness , Our Khushi , our zIndagi on DAAV for this baby . Why , we r getting DIVORCED for THIS BABY . [ Ok now WAIT a minute . I haven't heard a BIGGER LIE than this one in full PR uptill now . When Manav agreed to marry Shravni FOR the baby he was NOT putting his happiness on hold or sacrificing it as THERE WAS NO HAPPINESS EXISTING AT THAT TIME THANKS TO U MISS SHAKKAR WHO HAD LEFT HIM TO DIVORCE HIM . So Why r u laying guilt trips on that girl ? Put Our Khushi on DAAV indeed ! Was there any KHUSHI when Manav agreed to marry Shravni or was everything burnt to ashes ? In Fact Manav decided to marry Shravni coz there was NO PERSONAL HAPPINESS in his LIFe so he thought why not use my life to give the baby a name and stop Shravni , SAchins gf from being dishonnored ............So WHERE does the question of putting happiness on hold even come in ? There was nO WE at that time ..........there was only I [ Manav] .....PERIOD .  Miss Shakkar needs a reality check . Manav and Archu r getting divorced due to their stupidity NOT coz Shravni came , pregnant when they were a HAPPY couple and THEN broke them UP .]

When ArMan filed for divorce there were so many people deceiving them- Ajit, Manju, Savita and there were so many false evidences fabricated and circumstances that let ArMan to file for divorce. Shravani was not in picture then so that's true that back then they were not getting divorce for baby. But when Archana came to know that Manav is innocent and she wanted to come back to him then all equation changes from there on. Now the only reason Manav has to divorce Archana is the baby. Filing for divorce is not like  a Rocket launch that once the countdown has begun the 'Rocket' has to leave the launchpad. That ArMan had filed for divorce so they should get divorce now. If Shravani and baby were not in picture then they would have reconciled long time back. As things are right now, the reason Archana and Manav have to go ahead with divorce is coz of baby.
SweetFifi thumbnail
niki how do you think they handle their bathroom duties 😆 i mean showering and otherwise..
gaayika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well Niki dont trouble urslef so much . See there must be a chota tanki in the house for basic kitchen and wash basin purpose. Since  wshing clothes will take too much water .. they probably go downstairs to wash clothes .. Based on the size of the tanki , poeple do their chores .. Namely , morning if water arrives till say 8 am people with washing machines will try to wash when the municipality water arrives. Ek baar pani chala gaya to bacha bacha ke waprenge ..

SweetFifi thumbnail
so does anyone here look at YMGGK and would some kind person feel a little pity on me and pm me a quick update..many thanks..
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Arien
I strongly disagree . If a couple wants to stay together , they shud stay together period . Nothing shud come in their way . The Baby can go to states with Shravni or to some other man if Shravni wants to remarry . At least let Arman go and tell her na that Look it was a mistake , we found during this stay that we love each other , this wont be faior to u or us , So we r STAYING MARRIED . Do Arman have these guts ? They shud then be mentally prepared to face wrath of Girish , Shravni , the world . But they want the baby ..........rather Manav wants it  for his mom and Archna is supporting him in this . I had mentioned this in one of our earlier arguments and u had said Im not convinced ...........but see where the serial is heading to . Everyone is saying Stop divorce but these two r adamant coz they somehow want the baby to give it to Savita .This is the couple's goal .........not their own marraige .Then why r these guys going around laying guilt trips on Shravni ? For them she shud have aborted the baby and made their raasta clear is a very unfair expectation . People around u will not take decisions to clear ur road ..............if u both wanna be together , just go for it , let other issues solve by themselves.

Even Savita..........she is doing all nautankis to save this marraige except tell Manav that I dont have that much craze for the baby , u both get married and gimme one , Let Shravni go to Girish with baby .Is she saying this ? No . Coz she wants the baby .And Manav , who always gave Savita more importance than Archu , is fulfilling her wish . The real thing is these guys have their own vested interests and they r now blaming it on the baby ............well detach urself from the baby , be rational and let Shravni go . Once and for all , LET HER GO . People divided us , the world divided us , the baby divided us......how long will this go on ? Look deep down inside and see what u want and go after it by being true to ur emotions .

Now u just wait and see ..........Archu may be silent abt the divorce thing as 'Vandu will be harmed ".Arre watz going on ......now is Vandu responsible for their staying apart ? All these reasons r in my opinion ridiculous reasons which they use to cover up their own indecisiveness and weakness .