Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tarantulla_p thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: bhavni88

yes they show an educated pregnant women at home all day....she must have friends na?

no wonder she gone psyco..she prob depressed....

I tell, all characters are cardboard caricatures. No dimensions to them....anyone left in that mad house w/o no job, no friends and only psycho ex wife for company, would have gone all crazy as she has.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
tarantulla, he will buy her Pav Bhaji tomorrow .... 😛
Kiss.....now you are asking for too much ..maybe Archu might force a kiss on him but  our sweet lallu ....
he might just about buy her bangles and insists that he puts it on her ..That  is the most he can do ....😉
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes manav should give archana a gift...something special that will always remind her of her love..😆

AND NOOOOOOOOOOO...Kool I am not talking about a BABY....😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavni88

yes they show an educated pregnant women at home all day....she must have friends na?

no wonder she gone psyco..she prob depressed....

even Archu with her limited schooling had friends ...Shravani is really a pyaasi aatma ..no friends , no relatives ...
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

he is broke na , he has no job . They spend all the money on Godbharai and now the mediacal expenses ..and of course mega bucks Girish Ji is not going to pay even one single rupee towards his daughter's medical expense . kanjoos man ..

I tell you one thing Tarantulla, if there is one kind of a man I cannot tolerate in my life then that is a Kanjoos a man .

Kanjoos man gave 3 lacs without a murmur , or even a signed note to Manav just with one phone call .........for 3 months of daughters stay ...........which Manav gave to Archnas Dad and there is NO possibility of it coming bACK .  It is Manav who is refusing monthly expenses of Shravni coz he has false ideas of self respect .......they try to show it when they cannot afford it . Like they spent insurance money for giving Rasika jewels . Before we jump to conclusions and call Girish Kanjoos , let us see how ifiotically spendthirfts the Deshmukhs r .😆
tarantulla_p thumbnail
Originally posted by: tarantulla_p

I tell you, all characters are cardboard caricatures. No dimensions to them....anyone left in that mad house w/o no job, no friends and only psycho ex wife for company, would have gone all crazy as she has.

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kools, I am not saying Manav- Archu are not responsible for the pathetic condition, indeed they are, much much more than  Shravani. In fact shravani is not to be blamed here at all.

nor am I justifying that they shud give guilt trips to Shravani. You did not understand my post it seems (or rather I didn't explain it well). I am not saying blaming shravani was right. I was saying that at the end of the day, the conclusion is that the baby holds Manav- Archu from saying no to divorce. Whether Manav wants it for mother or some other reason- I am not even speaking about it. I'm just saying, in the end it is the baby that matters. They all want the baby. And so the line in your commentary 'Archu saying we are divorcing for baby sake' is a big big lie, I don't really agree to it. Here I'm not at all debating on why they want baby- fact is they want baby and for this they are breaking up their marriage.

In fact I don't even view this statement as a guilt trip statement. It was jst a plain fact, bas. Shravani doesn't need to feel guilty at all.Cos shravani cud easily have retorted back- Who told you to divorce for baby? Did I say? No, na? Then what farce is this- trying to be all mahaan.

The statement was a plain fact- We are divorcing cos of baby. Plain and simple. Now baby for whom, for what, all is a different matter.

Just my POV. I don't know if I made myself clear this time.
tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What I can't understand is, how they can show the divorce scene on Monday..with lunch at Karanjikars, Sulochana's outburst, romantic Pav Bhaji, mandir scene...how is it possible? Is there going to be a maha episode?
Tanyaz thumbnail
yaar Kool, he knows how foolish these people are , he knows he will get the money back . Archu's dad is mortgaging his house ....

But Kool, honestly , Girish knows that Manav's garage is closed , he does not have a job , why is he not bearing his daughter's medical expenses . His daughter should tell him that na  .

Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: tv_madness

What I can't understand is, how they can show the divorce scene on Monday..with lunch at Karanjikars, Sulochana's outburst, romantic Pav Bhaji, mandir scene...how is it possible? Is there going to be a maha episode?

For sure it is not on Monday . It is going to be on 3rd June ... I have a strong feeling ..On my birthday ...😲