TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Gals ,

I love dadi yaar ............... she is so sweet , and gud with words .......................

when she mention bahu ne banaya, shans father was like khanak 😆😉 and his mother was like kushboo 😆...... dadi was like yes 😆😉.............

And that answer to madhavi about sugar,,,,,, ghar mein mitas kam hai 😆😉 and madhavi ye sugar free ka zamana hai (some wat like that ) and dadi its sugar free only 😆😉.............she borrowed it from neighbours and hence sugar free......😆😆😆😉

the way she made khanak do puja in kitchen was cute ........... but wait

wasnt khanak suppose to do puja and then make sweet ?? guess they jumbled this sequence 😆😆😉but none the less

I Love u dadi ,
Edited by JayaV - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hats off to the dadi.She rockssss.I really like her character.

fatima
isomers thumbnail

so true! Dadi seems to be the normal one in the family.

OMG! I guess Mr.K is accepting Khanak as his bahu now. I loved his dialogue "bechari khushboo toh dood bhi ubal nahi sakti..phir halwa toh chodo." 🤣 in yo' face khushboo!

and the way she told Madhavi was amazing! 😲 just one sentence and she shut her up. go dadi ji!

Dadi geniunly likes Khanak, and I like that about her. She seems to make Khanak smile everytime! (:

I was kind of wondering the same thing about the puja and the halwa, doesn't matter though, it was still a nice scene.
blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
dadi is soooo sweet!! 😃 it's because of dadi that we finally saw Khanak's cute cute smile after such a looooong time! i can't wait to see her smile like that. it's so pure, innocent and absolutely beautiful! 😳Edited by blackdaughter - 13 years ago
luv07prida thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yaa i luv dadi tooo

she will bring shanak together na
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah.. even i thot the puja scene shuld've come before the dining sequence.. but the best part is Dadi and Papa accepting Khanak as their DIL..
Damzl thumbnail
Dadi rocks!!😊..It was good to see Kahanak smile after soo long!!😊.
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya dadi is sooo..sweet...i guess shaan's dad and bro will accept khanak...
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Dadi and Shaan's dad both rocks!😉