Arranged ya Love {AIMEE's love story in AR's way}

Posted: 13 years ago
Arranged ya Love

Riddhima Gupta worked for very nice company in her home town Delhi. She is about 29 years old and by profession she is an engineer. For the past 4 years her father Shashank Gupta a bank manager and her mother Padma Gupta are trying to get her to agree for marriage but she is hell bent on not to get married at all. She is the only child of her parents and don't want to leave them because she thinks that once she leaves them she wont be able to help them at all. She loves her parents so much that she had told them that she will never ever get married because she wants to take care of them. She thinks that till now her parents sacrifice a lot for her but now its her turn to re pay them and to take care of them. After getting tired of her nonsense reason for not getting married her parents put her profile on the matrimonial site.

Hmm, interesting. Everything is correctly placed. The only difference is that I have a younger brother as well and my parents have gone through a massive financial crisis few years back, due to which, both my and my brother's studies were effected badly.

There a guy named Armaan Malik read her profile and got very impressed with her. Armaan Malik hales from Mumbai. He is a software engineer and live with his parents in Juhu. He works for one of the most well known company in India Infocs. After reading about Riddhima he told his mother that he likes her and his parents called on the number that was given on the profile. After talking to Shashank, Armaan asked if he can talk to Riddhima on the phone and Shashank agreed.

This is absolutely right'

When first time Armaan called Ridhima and told her about the matrimonial profile and asked her if it was ok with her for him to call her, she straight out said no and said that I have made my mind and will not change it. But still she had felt very different talking to him. His manly voice caught her attention.

I didnt say a straight no, but yes, I was pissed off with any random boy calling me for marital reasons. I talked to him quite coldly... LOL. But yes, he sounded like a very calm and composed person and surprisingly, even though I forgot what all we talked but his voice was registered on my mind. And his voice isnt manly, its kind of boyish... But you can keep it manly.

Few months later Shashank had minor heart attack which had cause both Padma and Riddhima lot of damage. Riddhima instantly agree that she will marry who ever they ask but she just wanted her father to get well soon.

Naah, I never agreed for any reason. I had some other reason which I cant tell you right now.

So she continued her small chat on phone and on internet with Armaan. Armaan most of the time had to go out of country for work. He told her that he would love to chat on the internet.

Actually, after our first conversation, except once he never contacted me for almost 5 months. Maybe coz I spoke to him so coldly. Later on when he called me back after 5 months, I was going through a bad phase. And speaking to him comforted me, I don't know why, but I felt at ease and relieved. There after we started talking over the phone and chatting on internet regularly.

Then came the worst nightmare at Gupta house. Police came and told Shashank and Padma that Riddhima had meet with an accident because of someone else's reckless driving. Her car was turn up side down and she was stuck in between her sit and the stearing wheel. Right now she is in the ICU. Both Shshank and Padma were on grave shock their little princess was in hospital tied with numerous machines to keep her alive.

Yeah, this is somewhat true. It was indeed a shocking news for my parents as well as my brother. I don't know whose fault was that, but it was really a nightmare for all of us. More than me, for my parents. Coz I was in the hospital doing nothing, but for my parents it was even worst than me as they had to take care of house, relatives, their work as well as me. I used to hate myself for that.

It has been almost 1 month that Armaan did not have any chat or phone calls with Ridhima. She was not online and her phone wud come as unavailable. Armaan had started to have a bed felling about this so he called at the home phone. Padma was fortunately at home when he called and told him about this misshaps. Armaan felt like his life was going out of him when he heard the news. After talking to padma he called his parents and told them about ridhima's accident. They imedatly flew to Delhi and Armaan also flew from Australia to see ridhima. 

Well, actually my accident occurred before he started calling me once again. As I told you, he called me once and then didn't contact again for 5 months. It means I had my accident within that time. Luckily, my fianc called me the same day I regained conscious and was able to speak a little. I had forgotten all about him. He joked saying that either I have a bad memory or I never gave him a heed. Anyhow, my best friend Tejas was the one who told him about my accident and health status. I don't know why, but instead of taking his foot back, he continued calling me on a regular basis. He not only supported me all that time, but also brought back a smile into my life.

It was almost 1 month for Riddhima's accident and Riddhima was out of ICU and was in the regular private room. Armaan and his parents came together to see Riddhima at the hospital. That was the first time Armaan was meeting Riddhima. He liked her at the very first sight of her. He supported her and gave her mental help in recovering from this mishap. Shashank and Padma were both on the cloud nine on seeing such a nice family for their daughter.

Then a few months later, when he came down to India, he informed his parents that he wanted to get married to me. I knew his decision already, but wasn't too sure about it. After that he visited my house to meet me and my parents. I met him for the first time, and knew instantly that he will stay by me all my life. He also gave a nod of agreement. Of course my parents were ecstatic. Then my parents visited his house in Mumbai and gave him a shagun of acceptance on his parent's permission. He went back abroad after a few days for his job. We stayed in touch ever since then. Slowly I realized that we love each other.

Armaan's parents were elated to see Riddhima. They thought that if she looks beautiful even in the bandages then wonder how gorgeous would she look without them. They went back after finalizing the proposal because in few days Riddhima has also said yes to Armaan for marriage. Since she was in hospital they could not do the engagement but they has done that roka of them and their wedding was fixed in mid may.      

Hey guys....
this is one shot based on aimee's love story....its up to you what you want to call it a Arranged YA Love................the writings in red are the part I wrote after she told me about it and baesed it on armaan and ridhima. What evever is in Blue are her thoughts on the part that I have writen...........as in its the origenal.........I had used this FF for one of the one soht compitetion but i did not won. But i still loved this story very much..........i hope that you all like it too.....
do coment and critizie
thanks for readding
lods of love
nruti

woww ... ! congrats amiee dii !

lolz -

cute yet beautiful

great work nruti !😃

love maha😳
Edited by Hello_01 - 13 years ago
This was absolutely beautiful and really makes you believe there are good guys out there. I am really happy for you Ames and wish you all the best in all your endeavors.
Congo GF ....can't wait to see you back
Originally posted by Hello_01

woww ... ! congrats amiee dii !

lolz -

cute yet beautiful

great work nruti !😃

love maha😳
Originally posted by AbhiNikiLuver

congo Aimee di!

Great os!
Originally posted by simran1285

This was absolutely beautiful and really makes you believe there are good guys out there. I am really happy for you Ames and wish you all the best in all your endeavors.
Edited by arluver15 - 13 years ago
Aww so cute Nruti Best of luck Aimee & Manish jeeju & Happy Married life
Edited by nidha1983 - 13 years ago
hey nruti..
great one shot.. i loved it.. you portrayed riddhima's/aimee's feelings very nicely :)

soni <3