Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged

Ok i found this interview of Sushant n Ankita at India Gate though i haven't watched it completely LOLbut yet while browsing i found it n thought of sharing itTongueLOL

this interview of Sushant n Ankita at India Gate in NDTV

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdgyah_pavitra-rishte-ka-safar-pr_shortfilms#from=embed?start=0

One more in Kahani Serial Ki

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdgyd7_face-of-the-day-manav-archna-pr_shortfilms#from=embed?start=1

one more in SBB

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdgxl3_india-gate-ki-sair-pr_shortfilms#from=embed?start=1

One more thing these BT n Zee people are doing promotion in huge today my changing channel i found a telugu news channel n the reporter were asking some audience about Manav n Archana divorce n one lady started crying n said that she can't imagine Manav n Archu divorcing n was crying n cryingLOL

Edited by nishr - 28 May 2010 at 6:53am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

SeemaPia2111Akashiinmp94mansi96TanyazOnePiecebharadwaj_kdevashree_hTulsey.FunLuvingGirl.-monica-SweetFifi..Sonii..Piyatrixmazkachazkagaurimishaunknown18

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushant and Ankita interview at India Gate" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Sonii..

IF-Rockerz

..Sonii..

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishr

i found a telugu news channel n the reporter were asking some audience about Manav n Archana divorce n one lady started crying n said that she can't imagine Manav n Archu divorcing n was crying n cryingLOL
[/P]

thanks nishu
OMG lady crying on national television
It is an emotional outbreak publicly Cry
PR rocks its very difficult to make such a bond with ordinance what PR shares

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mansi96Akashiigaurimisha

mansi96

mansi96

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni87

i found a telugu news channel n the reporter were asking some audience about Manav n Archana divorce n one lady started crying n said that she can't imagine Manav n Archu divorcing n was crying n cryingLOL
[/P]

thanks nishu

Awww, poor thing reduced to  crying on tv!   I can definitely relate to crying about PR, but at least I only cry in the privacy of my own home Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

nmp94

nmp94

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged
It happens in real world and people think that divorce is last thing when all other ideas are not working to
keep them unite. But in the serials they show like.........people are emotional and it's never possible somebody will sacrifice for like choo (idiot).....that never thanks for giving her ..........I am angry on choo........needs 100 another slaps..............

Originally posted by soni87

[/P]

thanks nishu

SweetFifi

IF-Dazzler

SweetFifi

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
thanks for posting these up sweet nishu

OnePiece

Goldie

OnePiece

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged

One more thing these BT n Zee people are doing promotion in huge today my changing channel i found a telugu news channel n the reporter were asking some audience about Manav n Archana divorce n one lady started crying n said that she can't imagine Manav n Archu divorcing n was crying n cryingLOL

oh! wow..telugu news channel? can u tell me which one? i think most likely it wud be tv9...

Akashii

Akashii

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Thanks for posting

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
OMG , really ..someone was crying .
Wow , that is some promotion  ..
What a Jodi yaar..... it's the best Jodi out there  Tv films all included ...Arman / Sushita ...they simply Rock ...Thumbs Up

Thanks a lot for posting the links ....
will see them all a little later .

Edited by Tanyaz - 28 May 2010 at 9:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top