Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Hey Gals ,

Another one by me and that tooo before episode WinkBig smile.................

Welll shan would be making khanaks life hell with his wordsWinkCry as he is sweet guyEmbarrassed , i dont see any other ways he would use , baki tho he has his family to do rest AngryDeadbut our khanak dear would reply him back in simple words which makes shan keep his mouth shut WinkEmbarrassedand wonder how he is going to get ride of her ROFL...............

So i was thinking may be shan would have a plan (after long time ) and he might think that the only way to hurt khanak would be behaving like a very sweet and loving  hubby LOL...... if cvs have this in mind , i would love to see khanaks expressions and allll ...................

it would be a sweet revenge but yet making shan fall for her .............

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MistiofMistzblackdaughterluv07pridaSofnaisomerspickachumisty85

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sweet Revenge" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ffkhan

IF-Rockerz

ffkhan

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Hole hole ho jayega chal yaar hole hole ho jaayega pyaar.................LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdaughter

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
ya u know i think shaan might try to get romantic wid her to show he is her husband after all...n khanak will obviously try to stay away frm him...which will guve shaan a very big pt to khanak that now wat hpnd to ur patni dharm?

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
he dont have to reallly get romantic sweety, his change of behaviour would make khanak wonder and she would get little worried

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
ya wat i meant was he might do smthng unappropriate....if u knw wat i mean...i used romantic as a more decent word....

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
i got ur point hon ..........

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
If it happens,Then the drama will get more interesting and while doing all this things shaan will fall in love with khanakDay Dreaming.

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
That would be pretty interesting, though i hope they don't go the typical telly soap way with that. When Shaan finally realizes and admits to himself that he does love Khanak, somehow Khanak will find out what his intensions were before. Ugh, i loath it when they do that. Creats so much unnecessary drama and misunderstandings.

But that would be so awesome Jaya. *dreamy look as Maddy goes off to ShaNak land*........ we would get to see sweet and cute moments between them!! * giggles*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top