Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Hey Gals  Wink

I know this is going to sound very funnyLOL but i wanted to share it with u gals Tongue.................

I am wondering how close this show can come in  comparison to sarabai vs sarabaiLOLWink, i guess u alll loved the show like i didEmbarrassed ....................

Maya and Madhavi:  both are high class,sophesticated ladiesWink, ..... but iam wondering how madhavi would treat khanakShocked once she finds likking in the gal , will it be like maya,Embarrassed loves monisha but hardly shows it ................ would love to see thisLOLWink

Sahil and Shantanu:ROFL  this is my halat when i think of them togetherROFL ............... sahil loved monisha for wat she is and he allways overlooked her childish and careless behaviour with a big smile LOLWink................. if shantanu doesShockedWink that for khanak i would be on cloud9 Embarrassedbut it would be fun to see this

Maya's Husband (i forgot name Confused) and shas father :- sahils father was a funny and sweetheartEmbarrassed , he loved his f maily a nd esp monisha , the way their bound was just rockingEmbarrassedBig smile .............. i would love to see shans father having a great rapport with khanak and both having masti ..................

My monisha and khanak : both are funny, innocent and lovableEmbarrassedWink , but khanak is toda different in saving and alllll LOL no one can beat monisha , ROFL.................. but i would love to see khanak having some shades of monisha it would be treatLOLWink ..........................

Alllas we dont havesome one like  famous Roshesh Sarabai CryCryin RBO to compare with and Akshya dont fit the billl at allll how hard i try to imagineROFL ................

this meant for fun do enjoy .......................

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdaughterluv07pridaffkhanisomerspickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Funny Comparison a dream" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 5:34am | IP Logged
did i miss anyone ?

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
imo, maya is a thousand times better than Madhavi. LOL

ohh! Maya's husband is Indravadhan. and he is so much better than Shaan's father! Inravadhan atleast sides with his DIL all the time. LOL

That would be funny to see though! I would've never thought of something like this.

I think their needs to be a new character in the show that can fill Rosesh's place! ROFL would be great fun to watch!

nice post! Big smile

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

I really want to see this in Rang badalti odhani after watching today's epi.I think shaan's father will start to like khanak as his daughter in law.Khanak will find her way to his heart by stomachLOL.What do u think???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

isomers

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Imagine them having behlpuri , samosa , pani puri ................. OMG.......... toooo funnnny

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
LOL that would be nice,maybe to give some comical moments here and there, but I still like the show the way it is. I just hope RBO goes a looooong way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdaughterChillMaarYaar

luv07prida

IF-Rockerz

luv07prida

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
lolzzz ur imagination goes wildLOLLOL

rbo n svs

gr8 gr8

luved it

ffkhan

IF-Rockerz