Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

   

hii!(imp note on pg9-do check) (Page 3)

Drishti... IF-Rockerz
Drishti...
Drishti...

Joined: 20 June 2009
Posts: 5325

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pravz_me

Originally posted by Drishti...

Originally posted by pravz_me

Originally posted by Drishti...

Originally posted by pravz_me

wowwwwwwww!! ...congrtssssssss driiiii ...luv u 4 diz ....gettin 95% in cbse thing is ..relly awesummmmmmmmm!! ...luv u baby! ..keep ua gud wrk! ...Thumbs UpHeart
awwwwwwwwwwww thankyou soooooo much pravz!!...love you too..muahhhh
aww...im sooooooo happy!..Heart Smile.


hahhahah! .i knw how u feeling ryt noww! ..itz freaking xcitemnt ..i tho ..wen i got 85% oly i ws jumping! ..LOLLOL ...2 sum xtent cbse correction suckz! ..party partyyyy/!
yaaa it is actually freaking excitement...hurray!!!!..i feel like jumping right now...hehehehe LOL LOL LOL...yaaa..a bit...
awww...yaaa definitelywill...
thankyou so much pravz!!Smile


Wink ...mah pleasure baby! ..
Big smile
awwwwwwwwww....love you sooooooooo much Hug Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Pravz----Mahi--

--Pravz-- IF-Rockerz
--Pravz--
--Pravz--

Joined: 04 March 2010
Posts: 6436

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drishti...

Originally posted by pravz_me

Originally posted by Drishti...

Originally posted by pravz_me

Originally posted by Drishti...

Originally posted by pravz_me

wowwwwwwww!! ...congrtssssssss driiiii ...luv u 4 diz ....gettin 95% in cbse thing is ..relly awesummmmmmmmm!! ...luv u baby! ..keep ua gud wrk! ...Thumbs UpHeart
awwwwwwwwwwww thankyou soooooo much pravz!!...love you too..muahhhh
aww...im sooooooo happy!..Heart Smile.


hahhahah! .i knw how u feeling ryt noww! ..itz freaking xcitemnt ..i tho ..wen i got 85% oly i ws jumping! ..LOLLOL ...2 sum xtent cbse correction suckz! ..party partyyyy/!
yaaa it is actually freaking excitement...hurray!!!!..i feel like jumping right now...hehehehe LOL LOL LOL...yaaa..a bit...
awww...yaaa definitelywill...
thankyou so much pravz!!Smile


Wink ...mah pleasure baby! ..
Big smile
awwwwwwwwww....love you sooooooooo much Hug Heart


Hug ...me toooooo!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Drishti...--Mahi--

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Joined: 19 March 2009
Posts: 24592

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 4:06am | IP Logged
PartyParty Party Party Party   Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing

wow CONGRATULATIONS.....m so so so so so so happy for you......i always knew that u will do Mashallah great......apne di ka naam roshan kiya tumne.............Congrats babu.......Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhaskar_bhartiDrishti...

Drishti... IF-Rockerz
Drishti...
Drishti...

Joined: 20 June 2009
Posts: 5325

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

PartyParty Party Party Party   Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing

wow CONGRATULATIONS.....m so so so so so so happy for you......i always knew that u will do Mashallah great......apne di ka naam roshan kiya tumne.............Congrats babu.......Big smile
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....sankuuuu sooooooooooooo much...sanku for being a part of my happiness!!!..and everything!!!! Hug Heart
love you loadssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..sankuuu!!!
haan aapke naam toh roshan kar diya lol LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Pravz----Mahi--Tafseer

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Joined: 19 March 2009
Posts: 24592

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drishti...

Originally posted by Tafseer

Party   Dancing

wow CONGRATULATIONS.....m so so so so so so happy for you......i always knew that u will do Mashallah great......apne di ka naam roshan kiya tumne.............Congrats babu.......Big smile
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....sankuuuu sooooooooooooo much...sanku for being a part of my happiness!!!..and everything!!!! Hug Heart
love you loadssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..sankuuu!!!
haan aapke naam toh roshan kar diya lol LOL


sanku kis baat ka babu.....??? i had to congratulate for u n i prayed a lot on ur maths exam.....LOL coz i knew tum kaise apne maths sir se bhaagti thi...LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhaskar_bhartiDrishti...--Mahi--

Drishti... IF-Rockerz
Drishti...
Drishti...

Joined: 20 June 2009
Posts: 5325

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by Drishti...

Originally posted by Tafseer

Party   Dancing

wow CONGRATULATIONS.....m so so so so so so happy for you......i always knew that u will do Mashallah great......apne di ka naam roshan kiya tumne.............Congrats babu.......Big smile
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....sankuuuu sooooooooooooo much...sanku for being a part of my happiness!!!..and everything!!!! Hug Heart
love you loadssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..sankuuu!!!
haan aapke naam toh roshan kar diya lol LOL


sanku kis baat ka babu.....??? i had to congratulate for u n i prayed a lot on ur maths exam.....LOL coz i knew tum kaise apne maths sir se bhaagti thi...LOL LOL
hahahahahahaa...u know me sooooooooooo well...sankuuuuuu soooo much...u know i got a1 in tat too!...yaa!!..lol LOL
im soooooooooooooo happy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Pravz--

sonalwade Goldie
sonalwade
sonalwade

Joined: 17 April 2009
Posts: 1924

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged
congo dear m so happy 4 u ......................
all d best for ur future..................
but 10th boards ke result toh 15th june ko hai na toh......................

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Drishti...--Pravz----Mahi--

-Vanshika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vanshika-
-Vanshika-

Joined: 16 March 2007
Posts: 11445

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Congrats dear!!!ClapClapClap
You did a gr8 job..
....
thr shud b a party..PartyPartyPartyParty

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Drishti...--Mahi--

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Naksh -Ek Ehsaas Pyaar ka- ff updated@pg126

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 129 130

Author: pree4ru   Replies: 1035   Views: 89619

pree4ru 1035 89619 09 December 2012 at 9:17am by ..Laxmi..
NaKsh FF- Tere Pyar Ka Intezar Hai-Check Pg.29

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33

Author: .Sunshine.   Replies: 262   Views: 16209

.Sunshine. 262 16209 05 July 2010 at 5:46am by Xx.Phoenix.xX
plse wake up CVs check tam rating 18th - 24th apr

2

Author: ananya_krish   Replies: 12   Views: 882

ananya_krish 12 882 29 April 2010 at 9:20pm by anamika_0
YRKKH 28th Jan Written Update **viewbie's Note pg5

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Richie..   Replies: 41   Views: 7300

Richie.. 41 7300 29 January 2010 at 5:55am by moonlight08
YRKKH-Daily Episode Discussion/Analysis-Note pg 14

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: serendipity.   Replies: 111   Views: 5882

serendipity. 111 5882 12 March 2009 at 1:38pm by sweet_shagun

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index