Pratigya

is naina ji a good mother or good mother in la (Page 5)

Poll Question: what do you feel about Naina ji after looking many instances?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
46 [92.00%]
2 [4.00%]
2 [4.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

AqUaMaRiN

Goldie

AqUaMaRiN

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Sorry, me is confused about the Naina character!!!  I dont really see how she can be a good mother-in-law when she cant be a good mother? 

Like Diva said, she represents those women who thinks women are supposed to be example of tolerance and patience and thick-skinned and all sorts of bull - coz How does all these matter when a woman loses her own self-respect???   She loves to give without expecting to receive nything - which is good - to some extent!!! 

She does not correct Komal's mistakes but slaps her own child without trusting them or confirming their mistakes - thats just too biased, I think!!!  And a good mother wont be this biased about her own children!!!

The way she behaves with Komal, to put it not-so-nicely, I think she takes the easy way out by NOT actually making Komal realize her mistakes but to put it nicely, she believes that love can overcome all, its another thing that she cares and cries about all those over-coming incidents by Komal... 

I still fail to believe HOW Naina being a woman and a mother could not understand Pratigya, another woman and her own daughter's sufferings and dilemmas when she witnessed it with her own eyes!!!Ouch  I wonder, if she ever spoke or thought AFTER putting herself in Pratigya's shoes ???Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saavieShabz._dkmystery_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is naina ji a good mother or good mother in la (Page 5)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chaccha

IF-Rockerz

Chaccha

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
I can't say. Sometimes I like her, but when she condemns Pratigya for coming back from that hell-hole, I don't. What kind of mother would want her daughter to shut up and bear all that torture? Definately not my mom. I know that honor and respect comes from being a fab daughter-in-law, but sometimes you have to forget about that and do what is best for yourself. I didn't like it how she used to overshadow Komal's misdeeds, but now that it has influenced Komal positively, it seems like it was for the best.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saavieShabz.

Shabz.

IF-Rockerz

Shabz.

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
i feel she has forgotten how to be a motherOuch

pakistan_fan

pakistan_fan

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Hi,

You have missed one option "Both"

I want to vote "Both"

saavie

saavie

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakistan_fan

Hi,

You have missed one option "Both"

I want to vote "Both"
I just wanted people to choose between  the  two option  only.....but still I  placed  can't  say  option  there......but  you  can  comment  and  substantiate  your  post  with  facts....you  are  welcome....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

MeeraXD

Goldie

MeeraXD

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 12:00am | IP Logged
she is the greatest mother in law!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top