Pratigya

is naina ji a good mother or good mother in la (Page 4)

Poll Question: what do you feel about Naina ji after looking many instances?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
46 [92.00%]
2 [4.00%]
2 [4.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Nainaji represents those women who still believe that a girl should remain in her sasural no matter what happens, and believes the age old saying that, a girl's doli goes frm her maayka and arthi from sasural!

So she is not a supporter of any sort of bagawat, which is very wrong. and I don't support such women in this modern age!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saavieAqUaMaRiNThe_Other_Woman

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is naina ji a good mother or good mother in la (Page 4)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saavie

saavie

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Nainaji represents those women who still believe that a girl should remain in her sasural no matter what happens, and believes the age old saying that, a girl's doli goes frm her maayka and arthi from sasural!

So she is not a supporter of any sort of bagawat, which is very wrong. and I don't support such women in this modern age!
Yes  you  are absolutely right.....today's episode was great  specially  that part in which  prof  says  naina ji  that  pratigya  is  doing  right  thing  and  I  am  now  sure  that  naina ji  will  also  change  her  accordingly.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saavie

Yes  you  are absolutely right.....today's episode was great  specially  that part in which  prof  says  naina ji  that  pratigya  is  doing  right  thing  and  I  am  now  sure  that  naina ji  will  also  change  her  accordingly.....

Naina didn't get an abusive hubby so maybe she doesn't understand Ouch
I scared 'bout dadi too, hope she doesn't start ranting! Confused LOL

saavie

saavie

saavie

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

I want  naina ji to be slapped by  prof  ...... then I want to see  her  reactions  and  then  pratigya  should  approach  her  and  advise her  So what, after all  they  are  your  husband.....LOLLOLLOL

just  kidding

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

I want  naina ji to be slapped by  prof  ...... then I want to see  her  reactions  and  then  pratigya  should  approach  her  and  advise her  So what, after all  they  are  your  husband.....LOLLOLLOL

just  kidding

maybe even then she'll say the same thing Ouch
or maybe dadi1 will give her the same advice 'maara hi to hai' LOL

saavie

saavie

saavie

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

LOLLOL 
just  kidding

saavie

saavie

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

LOLLOL 
just  kidding

LOLLOL

_dkmystery_

saavie

saavie

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
poll  clearly  shows  that   she  is  not  a  good  mother  yet.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top