Pratigya

is naina ji a good mother or good mother in la (Page 2)

Poll Question: what do you feel about Naina ji after looking many instances?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
46 [92.00%]
2 [4.00%]
2 [4.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 2:57am | IP Logged
She is a good mother in law.She always supports her bahu and damad wiyhout any condition.When Adarsh behaves badly with KOmal she slaps him but when Krishna slaps Pratigya she remains silent and thinks that it is Krishna's right.She is a very "Mahan" human being but this kind of Mahanata does not make sence.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saavie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is naina ji a good mother or good mother in la (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saavie

saavie

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

I would say that Nainaji is a very good Human being ,whose heart contains a capacity to love everyone  unconditionally .....She is both a good mother and MIL ....

If she took stern action against  adharsh ,then  it was she who  was the first to come and enquire  as to why Adharsh was going hungry ....if she  supported  Aarushi by sayig that she was a little Girl..then she was the first person to condemn aarishi's action during jalsa ...even when SS dragging Prats ,,it was Naina who instigates Saxena.sr to help Pratigya ...

As a mother in Law ,She understands Komal's fears and insecurities , and tries to counsel her ..and she tries to teach her the Sanskar of the house without being dominating  or being rude....She tries to make Komal comfortable without seeming Patronizing

yes I know that she is a good human being.....but  at the time she is overly favouring her bahu and damad.....I just ask you one thing , if  Adarsh  slaps  Komal  in front of everyone and  that's  too  komal  deserves  that  slap  then,  can she  say  komal  that  " So  what  if  Adarsh  has  slapped  you  ,  afterall  he  is  your  husband....."  When  a  good  human  being  talk  about  moral values  and  sanskar  then  they  should  apply  them  to everyone....In my sense  naina ji  actually  scared of  komal  and  krishna  and  her fear  has  overcome  her  true personality in front of them.......has she ever realised from Adarsh perspective  , how much pain will be there in his heart after loosing Rolly  ....how he will be feeling  to have his life with a girl like komal....from  my perspective its really  Adarsh  who is the real gem of saxena's  family....

Edited by saavie - 28 May 2010 at 4:48am

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

I say great Mother in law as her behaviour has started to bring changes in Komal! Clap

she is a good human being overall, but seems like she does not have much control over her kids, as the three saxena siblings never listen to what she has to say! Ouch

ClapClapClapClapClap 100000% true

saavie

saavie

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged
She just wants to make Adarsh  a patnivrata  pati  and  pratigya  a  pativrata  patni.....she can say this easily  because  she never had to face any problem like this  from  prof.shyam  side  as  he is  a great  pati  and respects  her well .....so she can't feel  the pain  which her children  are suffering.....

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saavie

I would say that Nainaji is a very good Human being ,whose heart contains a capacity to love everyone  unconditionally .....She is both a good mother and MIL ....

If she took stern action against  adharsh ,then  it was she who  was the first to come and enquire  as to why Adharsh was going hungry ....if she  supported  Aarushi by sayig that she was a little Girl..then she was the first person to condemn aarishi's action during jalsa ...even when SS dragging Prats ,,it was Naina who instigates Saxena.sr to help Pratigya ...

As a mother in Law ,She understands Komal's fears and insecurities , and tries to counsel her ..and she tries to teach her the Sanskar of the house without being dominating  or being rude....She tries to make Komal comfortable without seeming Patronizing

yes I know that she is a good human being.....but  at the time she is overly favouring her bahu and damad.....I just ask you one thing , if  Adarsh  slaps  Komal  in front of everyone and  that's  too  komal  deserves  that  slap  then,  can she  say  komal  that  " So  what  if  Adarsh  has  slept you  ,  afterall  he  is  your  husband....."  When  a  good  human  being  talk  about  moral values  and  sanskar  then  they  should  apply  them  to everyone....In my sense  naina ji  actually  scared of  komal  and  krishna  and  her fear  has  overcome  her  true personality in front of them.......has she ever realised from Adarsh perspective  , how much pain will be there in his heart after loosing Rolly  ....how he will be feeling  to have his life with a girl like komal....from  my perspective its really  Adarsh  who is the real gem of saxena's  family....
ShockedShockedConfusedOuchShockedSleepyDeadD'ohUnhappy

ROFL

Dua143

IF-Rockerz

Dua143

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged
she is a very gud mother in law Smile .....

saavie

saavie

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

yes I know that she is a good human being.....but  at the time she is overly favouring her bahu and damad.....I just ask you one thing , if  Adarsh  slaps  Komal  in front of everyone and  that's  too  komal  deserves  that  slap  then,  can she  say  komal  that  " So  what  if  Adarsh  has  slapped  you  ,  afterall  he  is  your  husband....."  When  a  good  human  being  talk  about  moral values  and  sanskar  then  they  should  apply  them  to everyone....In my sense  naina ji  actually  scared of  komal  and  krishna  and  her fear  has  overcome  her  true personality in front of them.......has she ever realised from Adarsh perspective  , how much pain will be there in his heart after loosing Rolly  ....how he will be feeling  to have his life with a girl like komal....from  my perspective its really  Adarsh  who is the real gem of saxena's  family....
ShockedShockedConfusedOuchShockedSleepyDeadD'ohUnhappy

ROFL

I posted what I felt about adarsh....was not he making understand Rolly  to forget about past, so in this way is he not trying to make things all right for komal....yes I know that it takes time to forget  your loved ones but he is trying atleast , has he ever hurted Komal without  any reason....tell me  and  please do not  criticise  anyones  point of view  with  emotions....if you not like anyone's point of view then you may leave that topic....and don't edit anyone's post.

Edited by saavie - 28 May 2010 at 4:49am

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged

yes I know that she is a good human being.....but  at the time she is overly favouring her bahu and damad.....I just ask you one thing , if  Adarsh  slaps  Komal  in front of everyone and  that's  too  komal  deserves  that  slap  then,  can she  say  komal  that  " So  what  if  Adarsh  has  slept you  ,  afterall  he  is  your  husband....."  When  a  good  human  being  talk  about  moral values  and  sanskar  then  they  should  apply  them  to everyone....In my sense  naina ji  actually  scared of  komal  and  krishna  and  her fear  has  overcome  her  true personality in front of them.......has she ever realised from Adarsh perspective  , how much pain will be there in his heart after loosing Rolly  ....how he will be feeling  to have his life with a girl like komal....from  my perspective its really  Adarsh  who is the real gem of saxena's  family....

But Adarsh's has always been taught to respect females ...So if does Slap ...then it would be like a big crime ,while in Krishna's Household ,beating women is like having pakora,samosa's for tea ..it is no big deal for them. ...we have to take that into consideration...shudn't we ??

As for Naina supporting the Thakurs ...She realises that the Thakurs have led a closed existence and are not in touch with reality ,so it would be a waste of time expecting them  to behave sensibly ,but in the case of her kids ,she has taught them the ABC of relationships ,sanskaar's and she expects them to understand  that and tackle their relationship

And Roli ...the A-R affair did not even take off ...it was a mutual liking  made all the more desirable since it is now unattainable ...and the thakur's did not pressurize Adarsh ,he made the decision HIMSELF ...so If he got his sum wrong ...That is not Naina's Fault ...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top