Pratigya

is naina ji a good mother or good mother in la

Poll Question: what do you feel about Naina ji after looking many instances?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
46 [92.00%]
2 [4.00%]
2 [4.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

saavie

saavie

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 1:32am | IP Logged
As per my sense says  after so many instances, naina ji supports wrong things of komal  and  krishna  .....she never favours her own children  and always keep talking of  the sanskaars  which are really  destroying  her  children's life.....I am not against  the moral  values and  sanskaars  but  one should think practically  too  despite  of  these things  specially  when  these things  are  weakening  someone .....what do you  think??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is naina ji a good mother or good mother in la" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 1:48am | IP Logged
I feel that Nainaji is a good mother-in-law and not a good mother coz she always believes and has positive views abt her damaad and bahu but she neglects he own children,has doubts on the way she has brought them up and she doesn't really trust them.

Edited by shruthiR - 28 May 2010 at 1:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saavie

Shreyacool

Goldie

Shreyacool

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 1:57am | IP Logged
I too feel nainaji is a good mother-in-law, she always supports Komal & tries to cover up her mistakes, but she hardly does anything for her own kids.

Mightymouse

Groupbie

Mightymouse

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Beechari Naina Jee she is doing the best that she can !!! I would say both lol

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 2:32am | IP Logged
I say great Mother in law as her behaviour has started to bring changes in Komal! Clap

she is a good human being overall, but seems like she does not have much control over her kids, as the three saxena siblings never listen to what she has to say! Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SANARHAAN

mysha

Goldie

mysha

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 2:42am | IP Logged
I say she's both :)

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged

i would say that she's a good mother and mother-in-law, but she is a better mother-in-law as she always sees things from Komals perspective, which is nice as she tries to make things right for herThumbs Up

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 2:52am | IP Logged
I would say that Nainaji is a very good Human being ,whose heart contains a capacity to love everyone  unconditionally .....She is both a good mother and MIL ....

If she took stern action against  adharsh ,then  it was she who  was the first to come and enquire  as to why Adharsh was going hungry ....if she  supported  Aarushi by sayig that she was a little Girl..then she was the first person to condemn aarishi's action during jalsa ...even when SS dragging Prats ,,it was Naina who instigates Saxena.sr to help Pratigya ...

As a mother in Law ,She understands Komal's fears and insecurities , and tries to counsel her ..and she tries to teach her the Sanskar of the house without being dominating  or being rude....She tries to make Komal comfortable without seeming Patronizing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JkamransaavieShabz.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top