Miley Jab Hum Tum

ITs confirmed Sajans are not going anywhere...

HiralMehta thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Prodcer of MJHT - Mr. Sudhir Sharma's interview with Screen India.

Miley Jab Hum Tum on Star One is set for a three-year leap with a new star cast, revamped sets and a fresh look. The TRPs of the serial, which has completed 400 episodes, have been dwindling in the last four months, which is why the makers have decided to revamp it. When contacted, producer Sudhir Sharma, agreed that the once top-rated show of the channel ratings were falling. "It's a love story, a romcom, and has been airing for two years. Viewers were a little tired of the same characters and story. We had our target audience writing on Facebook that they needed a change and were even suggesting how we should go about it," says Sharma. So the channel and he decided to collectively and creatively bring about some changes. The storyline will now focus on a new set of college students with the existing ones, including the main cast of Gujan and Samrat, graduating. The serial will however, continue to track their romance. Some of the existing cast will go, though the producer is unwilling to give names. The fresh cast will be sporting trendy outfits. Even the college will look straight out of a Karan Johar film. "We will give it a steel and glass look, which will make it sleek," says Sharma. The entire action will take place between May 24- 31 where a major mishap will happen and the story will change drastically. The first week of June will see Miley Jab Hum Tum in its new avatar.  - here is link - http://www.screenindia.com/news/threeyear-leap-in-miley-jab-hum-tum/623502/

Hey guys this is good news but I am very disappointed - I am feeling my fav. character Nupur 😭 will not continue.. I am so sad.. please do something to save my Mayurs...
Edited by HiralMehta - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh GOSH! and if it is Mayank! i wud actually abandon Mjht forever! :S:(
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Yaar chill.
Right now we can't say anything.
Sometimes  CV's make us believe something and just do the opposite.
Maybe they r making us believe that its Mayur but it will come out to be Sajan.
And SBS also said that the story after the leap will rvolve around Mayur.
But I don't want anyone of them to die.
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
the info is not confirmed......the info about who is dying has been kept under tight wraps by the channel!
dollykainat thumbnail
i wish it would be sajan
but .................sadly
i will surely go when mayur will not there
i will quit mjht
Sadia_JenAm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i second u dollykainat! rote rote meri aankhein sukh chuki hai😭 Edited by CORNIA - 13 years ago
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Y mayur yaar????? v luv mayur soooo much....y r they doing this to us.....so unfair....just can't stop my tears yaar.....
Maahzabeen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yar ye producer bhi na....humne sirf makeover k request ki thi,wo toh unhone badi jaldi sun li,bt itni request kar-kar k thak gaye hai ki mayur ko aise treat mat karo,dey shud continue d show,producer k kaan pe to jui tak nahi reng rahi
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Guys don't believe any articles 😉
Wait till 1st June :)
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
no MN means no mjht for me and all the other  mayurians as well ..............so lets see for how long this show continues to run wont even last for a month ..........