Behenein
Behenein

India-Forums

please change the actor to play shamaldas role..

gobu_kinjal Newbie
gobu_kinjal
gobu_kinjal

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged
shamaldas luks tooo ugly to play d role of a guy marring akanshi..
plzz get a replacment for tat role..
hope u ppl agree wit me!!!! Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_23areenirvPrincess_AmeeraSimz786Dua143

cuteteddybear25 Goldie
cuteteddybear25
cuteteddybear25

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 1:46am | IP Logged
yeah absolutely agreed wid dis,plz cvs plz its our request to change d actor of shaymaldas,instead take sum1 who is gud den him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_23

sattvik IF-Dazzler
sattvik
sattvik

Maniben.com Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Please this can be a really offensive topic. Can you imagine if the real actor of Shamaldas was to visit the forum and sees this? He wouldn't be very happy.

Shamaldas is meant to be looking like this and there is a reason why he is playing this role, so please understand!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raginixoCarrotCake

Uzma005 Goldie
Uzma005
Uzma005

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
what about the man who played miland in kayamat... i just hate the idea of shamaldas marrying akanshi :(
shinningstar Goldie
shinningstar
shinningstar

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 5:50am | IP Logged
the guy playing shyamaldas is just awesome as an actor very very powerful acting...the character is rugged non romantic rustic fellow who meet on streets...the guy playing the role does full justice to it...he's so gud in some scenes tht he dominates the main lead too...i dont think anyone else can do it as gud as him....i feel disgusted just by the way he looks n talks in the show...but thts wat he'ssupposed to do.

lets give he guy a chance and see how the story goes....remmber beauty n the beast...btw love stories are not always for good looking ppl....once in a while it wud be gud to see a realistic combo as anokhi n shyamardas....n i have a gut feel their storyline will rock in future

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dollyskc111raginixoMahabhootnisweet_gurl93Bini311sattvikruky786

Uzma005 Goldie
Uzma005
Uzma005

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Cry
Mahabhootni Senior Member
Mahabhootni
Mahabhootni

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinningstar

the guy playing shyamaldas is just awesome as an actor very very powerful acting...the character is rugged non romantic rustic fellow who meet on streets...the guy playing the role does full justice to it...he's so gud in some scenes tht he dominates the main lead too...i dont think anyone else can do it as gud as him....i feel disgusted just by the way he looks n talks in the show...but thts wat he'ssupposed to do.

lets give he guy a chance and see how the story goes....remmber beauty n the beast...btw love stories are not always for good looking ppl....once in a while it wud be gud to see a realistic combo as anokhi n shyamardas....n i have a gut feel their storyline will rock in future

Totally agree.. It's lame to think that love stories are for picture perfect people. When girls dream about getting married to bad boys on the street.. THIS is what you get in reality. Not some random model conformed to your standards of beauty, covered in makeup.

I think the guy's acting really well and he has tons of potential.

If Shamaldas was some gora chita model type than we would be all cheering for this jodi. Go look at the Pratigya forums. The lead's married to a ghunda she hates and the public wants them to get together pronto.

The hypocrisy of society is so annoying.. People are willing to give a hundred excuses for a forced shaadi, rape etc if they find the lead interesting.

Edited by Mahabhootni - 28 May 2010 at 11:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

c111raginixosweet_gurl93Bini311

Uzma005 Goldie
Uzma005
Uzma005

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 5:52am | IP Logged
@Mahabhootni
sorry dear, but difference is that k in partigya the ghunda didnot marry with partigya having acide and gun in hand. he was in love with the girl. he did not took pheras with girl to take revengue. har phere per intekaam aur badlay ka wada nahi kia tha Cry and this shamaldas is totally different to krishna... if karishna was like shamal das everyone will be against him and his action . these two are entirely different scenarios

Edited by Uzma005 - 29 May 2010 at 5:54am

Go to top