Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 7:58pm | IP Logged

I posted it somewhere else and thought of making it a separate post as it might help clearing some people's confusion so just copying pasting

Ok so let me start by saying that I m extremely happy for not using HT because to be very honest the thought of it always scared me and made me go hell no. I was genuinely sick and tired of the rona dhona so I am glad that they chose the 6 din ladki in because it brought the fun and masti back and is also Sr's Journey towards their reunion in a much better way.

Now I am gonna say that Armaan's washroom FB's scene was the key point today. Here's Why he realized it long ago that riddhima wanted Sid but till last night he wasn't sure about Sid's feelings and he kept giving him negative vibes about his feelings but last night he blurted the truth in front of him and told him that he wants riddhima at any cost. What did Armaan saw in FB's is Sid and riddhima both telling him that they want each other. They both made it clear to him that they want each other and this is how it should be. Both SR r determined to be part of each other and so armaan seeing it makes total sense and why is he doing that because simply at this point he can control both SR and bring them close he's that bridge who will end the dooriyan between SR as he can be friends with both and know what's going on in their hearts inside. so it makes sense

Secondly many of you said why did sid agreed to do it and why is he being so nervous.

2 points: First He was always like that in expressing his feelings even with tammana when he realized he had feelings for her and she started coming close sid used to be hell nervous and silly just like today. i know many of you haven't seen that sid he always used to get nervous and scared it's hard for him to be just straight and express his heart
sure he's a tough guy & can  do anything but the thought of expressing his love always scared him and made him a cute little bacha  so here's just one vid to prove my point watch this and see
Also, if this was tamana than now we are talking about his WIFE Mrs Riddhima Modi who affects him the most so all the nervousness is justified

( ^^ i can see a lot of similarities between this scene and today's scene Go figure)

Secondly, how can he not be like this? and agree to what armaan said? Dude this is the FIRST time his WIFE asked for something from him and he wants to fulfill her wish and tell her I love you and apne aap ko manwana hoga. He's ready to be silly just thinking that if that makes her happy. He can't go straight and say I L U because he's thinking that she expects him to act lovey dovey now  and it is necessary for him to follow armaan's advice as  according to him he knows riddhima. He's ready to be silly if that makes his wife happy plus she warned him she won't talk to him or come back unless he says ILU to her. How is this making him fatoo or anything people said

Now coming to that he's making fool out of himself and armaan's is making him look like a fool NO hell no.. What i see is armaan might made him act like a fool but only to make him see that every change in him Riddhima can notice. Just a look at her hubby today and she knew that something is wrong and trust me it won't be long she'll ask him why is he acting the way he is. It is for us audience to see how changed Riddhima is , the slightest change in Sid's  body language alerts her and she notices it and also that her complete Focus is Siddhanth Modi she kept thinking about him and saying dunno what did i say to him he might be upset.

Overall , I m even more positive for SR and the show and very happy with the way it is going

Oh and plz sorry if i m hurting anyone

P.S i hated riddhima's ill fitted suit it's good that she wore short sleeves but plz do good fitting

Edited by -Fizzylicious- - 27 May 2010 at 8:04pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*books4everfan10sid2ridjuisaedward420chown001saumya{roka}n7geniussanjanamishrarapunzel84mabelcelestaesupercool3JATINTHAKKARarp04srocksMahammysterieuxwow123prejudicedmonarsajni786nyctophiliaanju101LeenasmgpatakhaguddiAmeresromiosugar1eshaaax3.shamilLennienikita_88prerna4rishavKinSanj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Epi Analysis:the reason behind Sid's Nervousnes" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hewascool90210

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

books4evernadaanmasakalli

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Thank you for replying Bani m glad that it helped you clearing your mind

sanjanamishra

Goldie

sanjanamishra

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Dude this is the FIRST time his WIFE asked for something from him and he wants to fulfill her wish and tell her I love you and apne aap ko manwana hoga. He's ready to be silly just thinking that if that makes her happy. He can't go straight and say I L U because he's thinking that she expects him to act lovey dovey now  and it is necessary for him to follow armaan's advice as  according to him he knows riddhima. He's ready to be silly if that makes his wife happy plus she warned him she won't talk to him or come back unless he says ILU to her. How is this making him fatoo or anything people said
Hey Fary, awesome post.
Truly speaking, i wasnt favor of dis 4din ladki in concept at 1st place. I thot wats d point of using dis concept. I mean, riddhima already in love wid sid, she is just waiting 4 him 2 say ILU & she will come bak 2 him 4ever, den why armaan has to teach Sid d tactics of ladki (wife) pataoing.
but ur above para made me understand d logic behind d illogical concept.Big smile

But, i still have 1 doubt, if u can clear. Why Sid has to do LEG WAX B4 going 4 d dateConfusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nadaanmasakalli

hewascool90210

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

nadaanmasakalli

-SilentLove-

IF-Stunnerz

-SilentLove-

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Fary.... i have already read it and i love you for making me positive. Sid is always known to be nervous especially when it comes to a girl who he really feels about and here its RIDDHIMA who he loves a lot and is his wife.

I understand his nervousness but i hope at the end... its Sid's own qualities which will help him get Ridz back and leaving aside wooeing.... all he needs to do is say riddhima i love you or just tell her to come back to him and their house

nadaanmasakalli

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Thank u sanju and bani

Leg waxing umm m ot really sure but i guess armaan's wants to test him ad see how far can he go a little bit liek dostana as i said that he'll do every silly thing just to make riddhima happy

i guess we have to wait to see the logic behind it as the whole plan sounded kind of stupid but m sure armaan will ahve a logic behind it

i mean

haath main cappuccino pink shirt waxed legs BB court and candle light dinner everything is complete opposites to each other so armaan should have a master plan

sanjanamishra

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsha247

Awesome post Fary.... i have already read it and i love you for making me positive. Sid is always known to be nervous especially when it comes to a girl who he really feels about and here its RIDDHIMA who he loves a lot and is his wife.

I understand his nervousness but i hope at the end... its Sid's own qualities which will help him get Ridz back and leaving aside wooeing.... all he needs to do is say riddhima i love you or just tell her to come back to him and their house

Ofcourse his own qualities will patofy riddhima do you really think riddhima is the girl who'll be fine with his leg waxing and basketball hell no she'll actually ask him why the hell is he acting so wierd

maybe it's armaan's plan to actually make them talk in open as they hardly ever talked in their hosh about anything

Post Reply New Post

Go to top