Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

It was a surprising treat..Will it work?

Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Before I started watching today's episode I told my sister today's episode is going to suck. Tellywood is never original.Sleepy I don't even remember the last time I saw a total fresh concept. It is specially annoying when they literally copy lines or scenes. I wasn't too happy about 6 din ladki in concept.  After seeing today's episode I am thinking maybe CVS will not follow KHNH, or Jaanemaan.

The difference between the two movies and SR is Preity didn't love Saif or even like Saif. She only saw him as her bestfriend. But Rid is already attracted to Sid and she sees him as her husband. For Jaanemaan Priety didn't even know Akshay, the last time she saw him she only used him as a geek who didn't matter to her.. But Rid knows Sid. Sometimes knows him better than himself and she likes him for it. It is a HUGE difference.

Armaan's advise is not looking too good. He is also teaching him baby steps. Steps that you would teach to a nerd who wants to get noticed by the girl of his dreams. I don't think it would've made a difference to Rid on how Sid walked or if he wore pink or waxed his leg. But Sid doesn't know Rid's dil ki haalat so he would probably follow the steps. I know I could be totally totally wrong still I feel he is going to do everything wrong!!! Now either that will makes Rids mad and then Sid will stop taking Armaan's help and do things his way ORRRR He will do everything wrong and Rid would still fall for him using the HITCH/ PARTNER storyline where despite the fact that Govinda did everything wrong and couldn't follow what Salman said kat fell for him for all the wrong things.

Today's episode was funny. Armaan and Sid scenes are so cute <33 with scenes like these I don't mind even if it's 20 din ladki in.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*books4evercelestaemabeldevashree_huppaasaishu_25rosette80sajni786Monu-SunNaaLeenasmgLennieshanti05-Lostindreams

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
I was thinking if it went the Dostana way..although armaan means no harm but the way that abhi and john persuaded bobby to do ridiculous things in order to get pri reminds me of what armaan is suggesting to sid...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

celestae

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
I defiantly agree !! in fact Sid can manage wooing Ridz  well he needs no help !! I just hope there is a success in this and Ridz truly sees the geuine Sid who is in love with her and visa versa and not someone who is being told how to love someone or woo someone !

celestae

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
lol i havent watched the epis but wen i read that article i was like why wud sid need that?? when she is alredi in he is the one who needs to jst go and tell her i love u thats it, DMG cvs need to wake up and smell the anger of viewers lmao i dnt knw wat that meant tho lol nice post, they reli need to be CREATIVE

celestae

RushilovesBarun IF-Dazzler
RushilovesBarun
RushilovesBarun

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
I believe however CV's are copying movies in DMG but still actors like KSG n...........ya sid also they act in their own way, they don't copy anyone they put their own hard work in to it which made us to love their fun scenesLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simranlovesksgcelestae

aishu_25 IF-Rockerz
aishu_25
aishu_25

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
let's just say it's a mix of 2 - 3 diffnt movies DMGfied!!! I must say I'm not bored so keep it coming!!! 

last year end of aug.. I was like everyday, o.k when is this ending!!!! Now I am like.. cant there be more today!!! may be  like 1 hr spcl!!!!Big smile so.. bring it on!!!

celestae

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 4:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaerosette80

uppaas IF-Rockerz
uppaas
uppaas

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Well i hate this track,, does not makr sense to me R is already in love with hubby ..he has to tell her the 3 magical words...BIWI IN...

I think A has nothing to do so..this track.

Go to top