Kool's Commentary : May 27 PR (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 26

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurimisha

[QUOTE=~*simran*~] I do call her Choo at times,for fun sake...really sorry if it troubled u...I think may b u can open a new thread requesting this...I'm sure all of us can accomodate this.Smile

yes GM, if young kids are coming here then it is not right to use this word ...I  will avoid , I am sure you will too ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : May 27 PR (Page 7)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*simran*~

Archna has like  the bestest sankars ever. So where are they now? One of these sanskars is to respect your parents. Here I think she is totally disrespecting them for a man who seriously deserves no love. He loves her, but is not man enough to admit it.

He fell in love with her, and not the other way around. He should have tried harder. Pyar toh kar liya, bas libhana nahi seekha ji. When Archna can see how hurt her Aai is, why cannot she just not leave?? Her love for a man in 3 months is greater than the love of 25+ years for her mother/family? One does not need to be educated here to get this simple thing. Yes, love is love, but usski bhi had hoti hai. If you are in love and that love gives you pain, and that pain only comes to you-theek hai. However, if that pain is endured by more loved ones, then seriously get out. Manav's character has been butchered, so there is no hope there. Frankly, I would like this divorce to happen just so that Archna can be independent. I am more for women power than oppression. If the divorce is stopped, I'll be disappointed. It will be stopped b/c the effort will be done by others, not those 2 individuals who are bound in this union. If the efforts is theirs to stop it, then I'll be happy.

you are absolutely right here ji ...
that is why it hurts me . I  love Archu so much but the fool  has gone insane now . her character is so different . Now it looks look like she will die if she has to for this manav ...Kool says he doesn't love her that much . I think she is right ...Cry
Archana is a fool ....CryCryCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimishaDabulls23

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
I also don't like the way Archana is not thinking about her parents . Her mother is so guilty about her daughter's marriage .She should not fall more in love with manav or it will make her mother even more miserable .
It's like as if Manav has finished her ability to think like a sane person ...
the more time she spends with him , the more crazier she is getting ....
God help this girl ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

unknown18

IF-Sizzlerz

unknown18

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
I can't wait to go home nd bash savita, damodar, archana! Manav didn't really do anything important. I think he needs to stay away from his wife. He knows very well that his new wife hates archu but he wants to spend 3 days dating archu!! Manav wants everything!!He is a very bad man. He is shameless.Yesterday he blamed shravani for the whole mess saying shravani ka hi to socha hai aur uski wajah se sab ho raha hai!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

carpe-diemkoolsadhu1000gaurimishaDabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
True sid .

Look I'm not on Shravnis side neither do I love her .All Im saying is these people taking Bappa's name the full day r not doodh se dhule huye . They have done their fair share of mistakes too . Today it has become soooo convenient to blame all on Shravni .

Archna seems to have NO interest in maayka AT ALL .So much she had run with the asthma pump on wedding dayy etc.where has that bond gone ? Manav Manav Manav she is doing like a pagal ladki .

carpe-diemunknown18gaurimishaDabulls23

unknown18

IF-Sizzlerz

unknown18

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Kook I never really liked shravani but I never hated her either but the WHOLE family is not being fair to shravani. They want to throw her out! They replaced archu with shravani nd now want to replace shravani with archu. Aray what is this! They just want the baby nd want hravani out! Shravani Kya sirf bacha paida kerne wali machine hai?? Bacha do aur dafa ho?? She has no feelings no brain?? I don't blame her for her behaviour. Shravani is not the only one at fault. Na woh akeli pregnant hui na akele manav k peeche gayi.

Archana.I don't know why to say about her. It's ok if some ppl give more importance to sasuraal than maayka but archana is crazy now!

Edited by unknown18 - 27 May 2010 at 4:40pm

carpe-diemkoolsadhu1000gaurimishaDabulls23

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

True sid .

Look I'm not on Shravnis side neither do I love her .All Im saying is these people taking Bappa's name the full day r not doodh se dhule huye . They have done their fair share of mistakes too . Today it has become soooo convenient to blame all on Shravni .

Archna seems to have NO interest in maayka AT ALL .So much she had run with the asthma pump on wedding dayy etc.where has that bond gone ? Manav Manav Manav she is doing like a pagal ladki .

Kools, do you remember I had written one post on Mithu Manav, where I had equated Manav with a parrot??? Maybe I should write one on Archana now.LOL

koolsadhu1000unknown18gaurimishaDabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by unknown18

Kook I never really liked shravani but I never hated her either but the WHOLE family is not being fair to shravani. They want to throw her out! They replaced archu with shravani nd now want to replace shravani with archu. Aray what is this! They just want the baby nd want hravani out! Shravani Kya sirf bacha paida kerne wali machine hai?? Bacha do aur dafa ho?? She has no feelings no brain?? I don't blame her for her behaviour. Shravani is not the only one at fault. Na woh akeli pregnant hui na akele manav k peeche gayi.

I don't know why to say about her. It's ok if some ppl give more importance to sasuraal than maayka but archana is crazy now!

Sid what they r subconsciously doing is driving her to psychosis by IGNORINg her all the time . Today she was happy after the Godbhraai ..........just see that scene . She was talking about the food , presents , saying it was good function .This Savita suddenly picked up a fight with her about the calendar crossing saying u dont believe Manav this that . Arre Watz this .She just had her God bhraai . So many days she was marking calendar u didnt say a word....today ur picking up a fight ?Hadnt u guys promised her Dad that she wud be happy in tis house ? This crooked gang wants to steal her baby from her and somehow throw her out .Sid I have NO sympathy for these Deshmukhs Or this stupid ARMAN jodi anymore . They take Bappa's name and r consistently beingg hypocrites .

nikitagmcunknown18gaurimishaDabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top