Kool's Commentary : May 27 PR (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 26

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*simran*~

P.S. One last thing. I would really appreciate it Shravni is stopped being called Choo or Chudail. There are kids ranging between 12-15 who come here, and I find it wrong for them to be subjected to such words. I have stopped my younger family members from coming here b/c they said this word in front of the 2 year old who repeats everything. Then when he learns that this word is for solely women, and his mom gets called that; it is not a good thing. However, it is just a humble request ji.
OMG,I had no idea 12-15 old kids come here...I do call her Choo at times,for fun sake...really sorry if it troubled u...I think may b u can open a new thread requesting this...I'm sure all of us can accomodate this.Smile

Edited by gaurimisha - 27 May 2010 at 2:31pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : May 27 PR (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurimisha

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by gaurimisha

Hail Kool

Great commentary as always.

I dont know if a slap is so hazardous to a pregnant lady.But Archu need nt be Shravani's mummy to slap her.She is infact PB's badi maa(elder bro's wife) n she definitely cares for the child ...from her POV,she's undergoing so much stress so tht this baby has a good life....its pretty obvious her reaction wud b such if she hears her mother cursing the child bcoz she cant think beyond Manav.If Shravani can get frustrated so can Archu. Yes it is . GM there is no point in defending Archna here she is WRONG and way out of line . She is doing too much , constantly forcing herself on that girl who has gone hoarse saying Dont show me ur face . Archu has NO Haq over  to the child period . What elder bro's wife , Elder bro is telling her Ill divorce u , Ur wife only on Paper .

Ok.I wont defend Archana.But I dont think she was wrong.

If ARchana is constantly forcing herself on SHravani,I feel shravani is forcing herself on D's n Manav too,by now she knows they dont want her but the baby.Her dialogue with Girishji shows she knows all this.Yet,she is still expecting Manav to fulfill his promise n break his marriage just so tht she can marry him..no other reason.I find this very much to my dislike.GM.........I really hope Shravni says No to this marraige coz then u guys will finally understand what Im talking about . Manav will RUN behind her . For the Bachcha . Then u will see who is forcing on who . And Im NOT even beginning to guess who will be running behind Manav [ For NOTHING . Uncessarily ] .

If ARchu has NO Haq bcoz of wht elder bro is saying,then Shravani has No Haq at all bcoz the same elder bro keeps saying Archana is his wife till divorce n not shravani.Haq ? GM if we talk of Haqs na here these duffer Deshmukhs will be Shravni's slaves for the REST of their lives . Why do u think Manav is so quiet ? The biggest HAQ that Shravni has na is the Haq of being SOLE LEGAL gUARDIAN of the baby .........even Manav has no right over it as of now and hence he is in such a rush to marry her ....to establish that HAQ . To get that HAQ he is ready to snattch away Archnas HAQ .......and give it to Shravni .What love story r u guys Talking about all the time I really dunno coz the guy is so practical . Shravni's Haq is such today that Archna's Haq on paper has no value whatsoever in front of it . If She says NO to the Deshmukhs and walks off with the baby na . these very Deshmukhs who r doing dramas in front of her and conning her will run after her and Manav will hurriedly roll up the same bedding of Archna that he spread so lovingly with both hands and will tell her PLZ GO .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayika

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Excellent well balanced and unbiased post Simran Clap  Yes you are right this forum allows as young as 13 yrs young teenagers...Feel bad and agree those words should not be used...

I agree on all your points...Keep it up and join us more often..

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OnePiece

kool, iagree with all ur points regarding archu,manav,deshmukh family...but wat im nt able to understand is shravani...y cant they show her as a mature girl? i mean any well educated independent girl like her wudn't take all dat crap...either she'll understand her position nd leave asap(ofcouse wid the baby) or she'll just try to ignore archu until the divorce...she isnt doin any of them....nd bcoz of her silly anger she is becoming a villain in front of all which she is not..dat is wat i dont like abt her....

Onepiece Shravni's character is not of a mature girl at all . Her character is only like that .Immature , spoilt but not so bad really .  Also , easily led . Sachin led her and had irresponsible premarital sex with her and Savita led her on and poisoned her against Archna . Since she is rich and has grown up without a mom , she is rather used to doing what she likes . She is NOT AT ALL MATURE . I sincerely hope they show development in her character not deterioration .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikacarpe-diem

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Niki what did u name the goldfish ?

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by OnePiece

kool, iagree with all ur points regarding archu,manav,deshmukh family...but wat im nt able to understand is shravani...y cant they show her as a mature girl? i mean any well educated independent girl like her wudn't take all dat crap...either she'll understand her position nd leave asap(ofcouse wid the baby) or she'll just try to ignore archu until the divorce...she isnt doin any of them....nd bcoz of her silly anger she is becoming a villain in front of all which she is not..dat is wat i dont like abt her....

Onepiece Shravni's character is not of a mature girl at all . Her character is only like that .Immature , spoilt but not so bad really .  Also , easily led . Sachin led her and had irresponsible premarital sex with her and Savita led her on and poisoned her against Archna . Since she is rich and has grown up without a mom , she is rather used to doing what she likes . She is NOT AT ALL MATURE . I sincerely hope they show development in her character not deterioration .
Agreed....TO add to that Shrav never goes out of her way to instigate or irritate Ms. Shakkar...It is the other way around...Shrav basically minds her own business...Unless she was provoked I dont think she would do anything to Archu...It is Archu constantly in her face...And we call Shrav Spoilt brat EmbarrassedConfused...Here I think Archu is the one to blame for...Archu's strategy to make Shrav look bad is really working well IMHO..

gaayika

carpe-diem

IF-Dazzler

carpe-diem

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
KoolsClap
agree with all the points you made

Tanya di you're so sweet wishing every girl on the forums to get a hubby like Satish, thank youBig smile

Niki you are right children tend to do and say what is in their hearts

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazkoolsadhu1000nikitagmc

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Urmila is just like Bhavna, two women completely clueless to the truth and both should be ashamed of themselves for wanting Satish to ditch his wife for them. I want to see the look on their faces when Satish proves that Varsha was right all along. I am proud of Satish for taking a stand, he loves his mother and his sister but not to the point where he'll abandon his wife. Good for him!

I am proud of Savita for telling off Shravani about the calendar. Shravani goes on and on about her so called love for Manav yet she has shown no respect towards him or his marriage to Archana which has yet to end! She has no rights to Manav, yet she acts like she is already the bahu of the house. What right does she have to tell Archana to leave there? If that wasn't enough, she has the nerve to continually use her child as a weapon, no wonder Archana go so mad. Archana loved Sachin like a brother and is looking forward to the arrival of his child just like everyone else but Shravani uses this child to further her agenda, to guilt trip everyone into doing what she wants. She has no shame!!

Tanyaz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top