Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : May 27 PR (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 26

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Yes Varsha .Lallu Deshmukh is not even frank enough to tell Archna stay coz he is afraid of pissing Shravni off . And Im VERY interested in seeing Lallu Deshmukhs Suhaag raat , whoever the bride is .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikanikitagmc

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : May 27 PR (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Yes Varsha .Lallu Deshmukh is not even frank enough to tell Archna stay coz he is afraid of pissing Shravni off . And Im VERY interested in seeing Lallu Deshmukhs Suhaag raat , whoever the bride is .

Pls dont tell me Ms. Shakkar will stay long enough to decorate the bed for Mr. Lallu Deshmukh's SR with whoever the bride will be....EmbarrassedLOLShocked  All in name of LOVE....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayika

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gaurimisha

Hail Kool

Great commentary as always.

I dont know if a slap is so hazardous to a pregnant lady.But Archu need nt be Shravani's mummy to slap her.She is infact PB's badi maa(elder bro's wife) n she definitely cares for the child ...from her POV,she's undergoing so much stress so tht this baby has a good life....its pretty obvious her reaction wud b such if she hears her mother cursing the child bcoz she cant think beyond Manav.If Shravani can get frustrated so can Archu. Yes it is . GM there is no point in defending Archna here she is WRONG and way out of line . She is doing too much , constantly forcing herself on that girl who has gone hoarse saying Dont show me ur face . Archu has NO Haq over  to the child period . What elder bro's wife , Elder bro is telling her Ill divorce u , Ur wife only on Paper .

Ok.I wont defend Archana.But I dont think she was wrong.

If ARchana is constantly forcing herself on SHravani,I feel shravani is forcing herself on D's n Manav too,by now she knows they dont want her but the baby.Her dialogue with Girishji shows she knows all this.Yet,she is still expecting Manav to fulfill his promise n break his marriage just so tht she can marry him..no other reason.I find this very much to my dislike.

If ARchu has NO Haq bcoz of wht elder bro is saying,then Shravani has No Haq at all bcoz the same elder bro keeps saying Archana is his wife till divorce n not shravani.

gaayika

OnePiece

Goldie

OnePiece

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
kool, iagree with all ur points regarding archu,manav,deshmukh family...but wat im nt able to understand is shravani...y cant they show her as a mature girl? i mean any well educated independent girl like her wudn't take all dat crap...either she'll understand her position nd leave asap(ofcouse wid the baby) or she'll just try to ignore archu until the divorce...she isnt doin any of them....nd bcoz of her silly anger she is becoming a villain in front of all which she is not..dat is wat i dont like abt her....

Edited by OnePiece - 27 May 2010 at 2:17pm

~*simran*~

IF-Veteran Member

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaTanyazOnePiecebirju4babytarantulla_ptoothbrush13carpe-diemnikitagmckoolsadhu1000gaurimishaDabulls23

tarantulla_p

Goldie

tarantulla_p

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

[

Pls dont tell me Ms. Shakkar will stay long enough to decorate the bed for Mr. Lallu Deshmukh's SR with whoever the bride will be....EmbarrassedLOLShocked  All in name of LOVE....

You know what, I have a feeling she will be psychotic enough to decorate and cry buckets right outside. Also, if Shravani came out fuming about her presence, she will slap her a couple more - with Manav giving her soulful glances from inside. What a joke. Its clear none of the writers or the director has never been in love.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaTanyazkoolsadhu1000gaurimishaDabulls23

sonika74

sonika74

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonika74

Kool, You are right on so many points

but my views are

Archana can be comfortable with 2 wives scenario but shravani isnt..then what is shravani doing in that house?...doesnt she also have maan samaan?..when her dad told her to come home she said no!!...why?..dont you think she should have gone home and give some space to manav to make him realise what he really wants in life (this also goes to Archu)..but she bluntly said no she wont go home with Girish daddy. If she is getting so much hysterical and she probably knows that too its not good for the PB then leave. instead of doing that she is hovering the same house and wants archana to leave. until divorce takes place she has been told to live and all the family members wants her to live there. Shravani needs to be with dear daddy until she is married. It was Manav who brought her there sonika as she has no mum and she was pregnant with the Deshmukh baby .It was a mutual agreement at that point .

Savita said the same thing that Archana leaves and shravani will taker her place. Doesnt she have brains that savita is indirectly asking her to leave?. Isnt she forcing herself on manav?.Yes She is . She is being equally shameless . She shud get up and go . But the problem is these liar Deshmukhs WONT let her go as they want the baby .  

Have you seen any engaged girl staying with inlaws?...As i said yesterday, engagements are temporary commitment and it can break easily. But marriage cannot. Shravani's mind is empty thats why its a devil's home, if she got busy with other things maybe be find a job or something then things would have not gotten out of hand and maybe manav would have seen her in a different way. Has she asked manav personally to say the truth if he loves Archana and can he ever be happy with her (Shravani)...she needs to find all these answers and she will know where she stands and at that point make a decision.
But Shravni did NOt agree to marry Manav when Archna was living happily with her sonika . She agreed only when there was NO possibility of Archna returning . As far as the empty mind is devil home goes ..it applies to Archu more . At least Shravni has the excuse of complicated pregnancy and rest advised by Doc ........what excuse did Archu have to give up her school and job and be involved in all this mess ? Giving Shravni trays and planning her Godbharaais ..........she shud easily have gone to her job and nightschool from Deshmukh home.
You are right Archna should not have left the night school and job because the court did not say that she was on house arrest and cannot attend school at night or job. This way she could have still maintained everything and not fallen into all these deshmukh issues.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikakoolsadhu1000

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Excellent post simran!!

Hey you are a medical student too??? Are you from India.

I'm also a medical student. 3rd minor

Edited by nikitagmc - 27 May 2010 at 2:30pm

koolsadhu1000

Post Reply New Post

Go to top