Kool's Commentary : May 27 PR (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 26

sonika74

sonika74

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Kool, You are right on so many points

but my views are

Archana can be comfortable with 2 wives scenario but shravani isnt..then what is shravani doing in that house?...doesnt she also have maan samaan?..when her dad told her to come home she said no!!...why?..dont you think she should have gone home and give some space to manav to make him realise what he really wants in life (this also goes to Archu)..but she bluntly said no she wont go home with Girish daddy. If she is getting so much hysterical and she probably knows that too its not good for the PB then leave. instead of doing that she is hovering the same house and wants archana to leave. until divorce takes place she has been told to live and all the family members wants her to live there. Shravani needs to be with dear daddy until she is married.

Savita said the same thing that Archana leaves and shravani will taker her place. Doesnt she have brains that savita is indirectly asking her to leave?. Isnt she forcing herself on manav?. 

Have you seen any engaged girl staying with inlaws?...As i said yesterday, engagements are temporary commitment and it can break easily. But marriage cannot. Shravani's mind is empty thats why its a devil's home, if she got busy with other things maybe be find a job or something then things would have not gotten out of hand and maybe manav would have seen her in a different way. Has she asked manav personally to say the truth if he loves Archana and can he ever be happy with her (Shravani)...she needs to find all these answers and she will know where she stands and at that point make a decision.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eternalashagaurimisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : May 27 PR (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

unknown18

IF-Sizzlerz

unknown18

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Hail KoolLOL

the ghoongat part was the funniestLOL i can totally imagine thatLOL the next morning vandu will tease his dada nd not his vahini nd manav will b all shy like a new brideLOL

i will comment more later. hav to attend a lecture Geek

OnePiecegaurimisha

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplyshraddha

tat ajithAngryAngryAngry sumone shld beat him up with brooms n chappals kameenaAngryAngryAngry

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

OnePiece

Goldie

OnePiece

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
yup nikita....i used to watch it regulrly before was gud den..but like every other show it is spoiled nw..only watch one or two epi just to know wer it is heading....i too felt bad for jagya..poor boy atleast tried hard to stop his marriage... he is just a child...but manav? der is no excuse for him....

gaurimisha

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurimisha

Hail Kool

Great commentary as always.

I dont know if a slap is so hazardous to a pregnant lady.But Archu need nt be Shravani's mummy to slap her.She is infact PB's badi maa(elder bro's wife) n she definitely cares for the child ...from her POV,she's undergoing so much stress so tht this baby has a good life....its pretty obvious her reaction wud b such if she hears her mother cursing the child bcoz she cant think beyond Manav.If Shravani can get frustrated so can Archu. Yes it is . GM there is no point in defending Archna here she is WRONG and way out of line . She is doing too much , constantly forcing herself on that girl who has gone hoarse saying Dont show me ur face . Archu has NO Haq over  to the child period . What elder bro's wife , Elder bro is telling her Ill divorce u , Ur wife only on Paper .

I dont get the two wives scenario...Manav is married to Archu...he says he'll marry shravani but hasnt yet...I dont see why shravani cant have some patience n wait till the end of three months instead of jumping n hopping this way. Why shud shravani already think she's his wife?If its bcoz Manav promised marriage to her after divorce...then she shud show some patience n grace till the divorce has actually happened The thing is that Shravni has watched this conning business for a long time now . The question is not of 3 days or one day , she has reached her snapping point and Archu has not helped .

I'm seriously pissed off with VAndu...wish Archu wud hav slapped her as well....maha idiot No Archu has not slapped her .She has LOOKED the other way , allowing her to get raped and beaten , obsessing over that stupid God bharaai

I'm not liking savita n damo doing all those acts....cant understand why cant they sit n confer like adults....giving some senisible advice thn resorting to foolish nautankis.Me too . Totally dislike their Conning business .

No girl can defeat Manav when it comes to being shy....he'll win hands down in this dept.LOL

gaurimisha

mansi96

mansi96

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

The Pyasi Atma got royally furious coz Miss Shakkar once more prolonged her stay . First she was doing God Bharaai God Bharaai , now she is saying 3 more days even after the God bharaai . What if she doesn't leave even AFTER the three days , thought the Pyasi Atma , frightened .LOL This woman is JUST NOT BUDGING . One excuse after the other she is making and continuing here . After 3 days she will say , I will stay till PB is born . I have now become part of his life I cant go NOW .I will now live only as a FRIEND . Then when PB is born she will say I will go after his naming ceremony . THAT will be my last day . Then , on naming ceremony day she will say I will go after his one month anniversary . Then second , then third . Then she will say I will go AFTER his First Tooth comes out and the Teething ceremony is held . Then the First Birthday . And these Duffer Deshmukhs will go on nodding their heads and insisting that she live here only . Arre Watz going on yaar thought the scared Pyasi Atma. At this rate this woman will even hide under my suhag raat bed under the pretext of decorating it , just to add noises to her COLLECTION OF MEMORIES FUND . No No , I gotta stop it , thought the Pyasi Atma . Let them call me the bad one , I dont care .

ROFL  Thank you Kool for making me giggle like crazy!  You know I'm laughing, but you never know with the writers on this show.  They are just over the top nuts to write just that!  LOL  Bappa help us!

gaurimisha

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonika74

Kool, You are right on so many points

but my views are

Archana can be comfortable with 2 wives scenario but shravani isnt..then what is shravani doing in that house?...doesnt she also have maan samaan?..when her dad told her to come home she said no!!...why?..dont you think she should have gone home and give some space to manav to make him realise what he really wants in life (this also goes to Archu)..but she bluntly said no she wont go home with Girish daddy. If she is getting so much hysterical and she probably knows that too its not good for the PB then leave. instead of doing that she is hovering the same house and wants archana to leave. until divorce takes place she has been told to live and all the family members wants her to live there. Shravani needs to be with dear daddy until she is married. It was Manav who brought her there sonika as she has no mum and she was pregnant with the Deshmukh baby .It was a mutual agreement at that point .

Savita said the same thing that Archana leaves and shravani will taker her place. Doesnt she have brains that savita is indirectly asking her to leave?. Isnt she forcing herself on manav?.Yes She is . She is being equally shameless . She shud get up and go . But the problem is these liar Deshmukhs WONT let her go as they want the baby .  

Have you seen any engaged girl staying with inlaws?...As i said yesterday, engagements are temporary commitment and it can break easily. But marriage cannot. Shravani's mind is empty thats why its a devil's home, if she got busy with other things maybe be find a job or something then things would have not gotten out of hand and maybe manav would have seen her in a different way. Has she asked manav personally to say the truth if he loves Archana and can he ever be happy with her (Shravani)...she needs to find all these answers and she will know where she stands and at that point make a decision.
But Shravni did NOt agree to marry Manav when Archna was living happily with her sonika . She agreed only when there was NO possibility of Archna returning . As far as the empty mind is devil home goes ..it applies to Archu more . At least Shravni has the excuse of complicated pregnancy and rest advised by Doc ........what excuse did Archu have to give up her school and job and be involved in all this mess ? Giving Shravni trays and planning her Godbharaais ..........she shud easily have gone to her job and nightschool from Deshmukh home.

tarantulla_pgaurimisha

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Kooooooools Too good....Half way thru reading and as #6 abt Manohar Rao's POV I almost spitted on my PC....I was laughing so hard could not resisst.....My hubby had a Million $ Q where is Bunface's husband?  Why is Satish father not there???Did they run out of budget or what?? Or man's opinion is not required as all silly women are running this show? LOL 

You and I have same stand on people lying...Having one thing in heart and another on lips...I can't stand two face people...No wonder Bappa is confused b/c he is reading mixed messages from these so called devotees..

I agree with Choo what u see what u get...She does not pretend in liking anyone especially Ms. Shakkar and her family...

And She did not deserve that thappad ms hystaric gave her...No one has any right on imposing on anyone let alone a pregnant woman...Hope that baby is not born in stress b/c Ms Shakkar wanted to be the one hovering over...

She is like super glue stuck to Deshmukhs permenantly...Lord help her...and Lallu Deshmukh...

Edited by Dabulls23 - 27 May 2010 at 2:00pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikatarantulla_pnikitagmcgaurimishakoolsadhu1000

Post Reply New Post

Go to top