Post Reply New Post

Page 25 of 26

OnePiece

Goldie

OnePiece

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by OnePiece

kool, iagree with all ur points regarding archu,manav,deshmukh family...but wat im nt able to understand is shravani...y cant they show her as a mature girl? i mean any well educated independent girl like her wudn't take all dat crap...either she'll understand her position nd leave asap(ofcouse wid the baby) or she'll just try to ignore archu until the divorce...she isnt doin any of them....nd bcoz of her silly anger she is becoming a villain in front of all which she is not..dat is wat i dont like abt her....
Onepiece Shravni's character is not of a mature girl at all . Her character is only like that .Immature , spoilt but not so bad really . Also , easily led . Sachin led her and had irresponsible premarital sex with her and Savita led her on and poisoned her against Archna . Since she is rich and has grown up without a mom , she is rather used to doing what she likes . She is NOT AT ALL MATURE . I sincerely hope they show development in her character not deterioration .

agree with u kool but i dont think she was like this in the beginning....wen she entered at first her behaviour didnt show any of these signs...she saw manav, sachin understood the situation vry clearly...it was she who made sachin realize his responsibilities, made him to understand the plight of manav in handling the whole family single-handed,encouraged him to study further and even helped him a lot in dat aspect.i think u understood wat i want to say...she was also a social worker which shows her maturity.wasn't she sensible nd mature then?

I dnt hate her infact, i cannot hate her..she is just like any other character for me but the way her character was developed in the recent episodes is totally unbelievable for me. Its the writers i hate for doing this to her.Angry

to show the greatness of archu & manav- one sacrificing her husband(ya whatever!Angry) nd the other his love(Dead), they hav completely destroyed her just like manav...they r nt even doing justice to the mahaanta of Arman as well...archu forgetting her promise nd agreeing to stay for 3 more days,manav going out with her to give memories are sick in my opinion..then wer is the greatness? is this nt a blot on their characters?ofcourse i wud like to see them together i watch the show only for dat but nt in this wayCry...this is nt even remotely romantic....Broken Heart

and yea i forgot abt the precap - instead of archu slapping a pregnant girl and manav going on a date with her i wud be soooo happy to see both going to RA house,archu giving a tight slap to rasika , manav beating ajit so badly dat he wud be on whel chair for the rest of his life and dragging vandu out....

@dabulls: vry true...bechari shravs always sits in the room all alone nd our madam enters due to which her BP rises...LOL

P.S.didnt read other posts,sry if anything is repeated..will do it later...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaTanyazgeethikaumayal--Hope--koolsadhu1000unknown18

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : May 27 PR (Page 25)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

armanz

IF-Rockerz

armanz

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 5:03am | IP Logged
@Kool: ur commentary was good.but i didnt like the point archana marrying girishji. From archana's aspect she mistrust manav n left him wen he was innocent.even without any knowledge of his innocense she was not willing 4divorce.manav pulled her to that point of signing the papers by doubting her relation with satish.i dont want to blame savita 4dat as she wasn't d person who was in love with archana.aftr knowing d truth she said NO to divorce n came back 2him.but manav,who was angry with archana 4jail events lost his mind wen sachin died n promised to marry choo to support d baby.ther was no point of choo n manav's love then.wen archana knew abt d baby she didnt oppose manav. My point is archana is bearing all those insults n tantrum's only 4the child.she might b feeling,if it was not 4d PB i wud nvr evr left manav.in this context she maynt b able to listen or watch choos recklesness abt d child.why shud sravani shout?cant she keep her mouth shut if she doesnt like archana.choo is staying with deshmukh's only 4d child's sake not dat she is manav's to be wife or dat she can romance with him.archana is hvng much more rights to stay ther. They r losing their life compared to dat sravani isnt losing anythng. but i feel that she is a big crap.choo has to b decent n hv some patience.so i fully,totally support archana slapping choo. Evrythng else in d episode was ok.satish excels asusual.

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arien_03

If Archana had promised Shravani that she'll leave the house after baby shower then she should have left the house irrespective of what Manav wanted. It appears that the flip flop they are showing in PR all the time is because writer/s have no good reasoning or story planned. As a result all the characters behave like they have amnesia, like Savita forgets that she had sowed seed of jealousy for Archana in Shravani's conscience, Manav forgets that he is committed to Shravani and gets cosy with Archana from time to time, Shravani totally forgot what Manav told to Tarun about how he feels about Archana and thats why she blames Archana while letting Manav go scott free and then Archana promises Shravani that she'll stay only till baby shower and then takes hint from Manav's answers and agrees to stay.

Savita asks ' Do you wish to stay ' and she gave an honest answer that she wanted to stay after gauging Manav's answer too. The truth is she wanted to stay but had promised Shravani coz  Shravani wanted her to leave the house. And then Savita makes her decision that Archana will stay and that was end of discussion. So for Archana, Manav's wish outweighs her promise to Shravani. She is ready to get humiliated in front of Shravani just to fulfil Manav's wish of having her stay in house for three more days. Archana had once made a mistake of not caring for Manav's wishes but she'll not make that mistake again.There was a time when Shravani used to smirk whenever Savita was mean to Archana, those smirk are difficult to come by these days. Everybody is driving her nuts. The scene where Savita tore the calendar was unnecessary. Shravani just had a baby shower and was happy about it and then Savita behaves like that? And Shravani takes out all of her frustration on one person.

Archana slapping Shravani was not at all in sync with Archana's character. Anyone could have slapped Shravani the way she was yelling but not Archana. OK so Archana will not tolerate two things '

1. Shravani bad mouthing Manav   

2. Shravani talking ill about baby/Sachin's nishaani.  

Still slapping Shravani was too dramatic. She could have yelled at Shravani instead.

Absolutely agreed with you .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazumayal

SweetFifi

IF-Dazzler

SweetFifi

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by unknown18

Varsha what r u doing?? checking up miss shakkar Wacko y r u not packing?? ROFL

i think you are more excited than varsha going on her honeymoon

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
What ?Varsha is packing to go on honeymoon ? Ohhh that place with no cell phones ?LOL

Fifi u wicked , U went and spent hubbys money ha . Arre I wish I had such a group ........problem is I wud not know what and how to shop since Im a buddu .  I only have a book reading group . Hey .....ALL my groups r book reading and social worker groups.

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Market looking good , about time ....D'oh
I am a happy chappy today ...Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geethika

nmp94

nmp94

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Thanks and read to love it and I didn't expect from her.
Any way she will realize very soon.  But l like satish's approch.

SweetFifi

IF-Dazzler

SweetFifi

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

What ?Varsha is packing to go on honeymoon ? Ohhh that place with no cell phones ?LOL

Fifi u wicked , U went and spent hubbys money ha . Arre I wish I had such a group ........problem is I wud not know what and how to shop since Im a buddu . I only have a book reading group . Hey .....ALL my groups r book reading and social worker groups.

kools it was only three of us as two of our friends are abroad at the moment..there's an indian expo here and we went to it after the mall, we bought some cotton spreads.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top