Kool's Commentary : May 27 PR - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Urmila is suffering from the 'telly pativrata syndrome' which starts in extreme denial, followed by vehemant support and ultimately resulting in her turning all negative punishing Varsha for ruining her life (??) The minor detail about the husband's infidelity is always ignored by the said pativrata...

As for Satish's dad, I think he has gone undercover - trying to 'prove' his bahu's truth. Atleast that is his pretext. Either that or he is under the tutelage of Archana's dad in the art of 'blocking out the female voices in your life'.

Shravani, poor hormonal, spoilt, very pregnant woman - her worst nightmare has come true. She was promised and promised and promised by everyone she would be Manav's wife soon and now everyone is secretly planning and praying for something otherwise and people are angry with her that she is upset? On top of this, her nemesis keeps trying push food down her throat and acting soo sweet. Seriously, cant Archana give her some space or does she not know what that means. I know she means to mean well but forcing yourself on a person who doesnt like you is not healthy.

Archana, kudos to her for finally admitting she wanted to stay on. Atleast she was honest. Manav - tsk tsk, not so much.  He wants her to stay but wont say it. She stays and drives Shravani up the wall - he doesnt care....can he not tell her ' Archana, you are staying for me, please stay away from Shravani'. Why cant he for once tell Shravani, 'look sweetheart - I asked her to stay so please dont get yourself a heart attack'.

As for Vandita's snapping point - here it is!!! Vandita is made with the Archana brand of genes. She will take all bullsh*t on herself but when in comes to her bro and sil, she will put her proverbial foot down, hopefully on Ajit;s you know where but I am sure, she will snap now. You see this is exactly what her Guru does or would have done.

I dont think anyone has introduced Ajit to Shravani - now there is a love story waiting to happen. Atleast they have a joint cause ;)

Speaking of 'something else'... those who are tired of this stupid, stupid couple called ArMan, please try this new serial- Mrs and Mr Sharma Allahabadwale on SAB TV. Fab serial!!! The chemistry between the two actors is too good, they are one silly couple but they have so much of cute romance that they leave you with a smile and saying 'Awwww...., now THIS IS LIFE!!!'

Also try Lapataganj. Simple, realistic and very very funny. Here also the lead couple ROCKS!!!
@nikita: even i saw BV today..exactly my thoughts...i was comparing the same wid PR...thinking of manav...even told my mom y cant manav do dat?..
Originally posted by OnePiece

manav..i only feel pity for the actor..his charctr is murdered day by day...Agree 100%. I hope Sushant gets a break in a good movie soon or a sensible role with some top notch Telly Producer, some nice show like Sasural Genda Phool. Fab Show!!!

btw..i think shravani looked gud today in the first scene with dat pink dress..k..her haters dont hate me nwπŸ˜†Agree 200%. That suit was wonderful. I like Shravani's clothes- light pastel shade churidars. Gotta admit that her dressing style is like mine. I also like Vandu's sari- again magenta pink. I am a sucker for anything pink.

Great commentry Kool buddy ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Good to see your point of View ...

* Urmila is surely dumb and unreasonable . the facts are out there for ehr to see, she still doesn't want to see them . Her husband was after the girl and she was trying her best to avoid him and Urmila knows that ..

* Satish is just too good . loved the romantic moment between him and varsha . Every good girl in this forum should get a hubby like him ...God bless this lovely fellow .

* First time ever I saw hatred in savita's eyes for Choo ...that is not a good sign . Even if Divorce happens and manav marries her ...when savita goes agaisnt you ...life is just aweful And when maanv did not protect his love Archana , why would he protct a girl he has no feelings for .Marriage to manav will be the worst thing to happen to Shraavni .

* The dinner scene was awesome ..Savita was fantastic . I loved the dialogue that she said to maanav' ghoma phira ke baat Archana pe daal deta hai ' , How true . This is so wrong of manav . He never commits ...he puts the ball in Archana's court and  conviniently dogdes away . I guess he doesn't  likes getting blamed if theings went wrong .
Very happy that Archan spoke the truth ...I always like people to speak from their heart and she did without worrying about anything ...She wants to stay with eye candy Manav as long as she can ..She wants to tell him and talk to him so much more..I wonder what all that is ...

* Insaniyat baba is such a coward ....he did not have the guts to say anything in front of him mom but later comes  in the kitchen ...all acting like a hero with killer smiles and line maroing Archana ...πŸ˜†
" yaad to karo gi na." ....wah kya baat hey ..lage raho insaniyat baba ...πŸ˜‰ , he is opening up slowly , of course only when they are all alone ...

Shravani and the thapad ....Now that is a dilemma for me to comment on .
I feel sorry for her and I also feel that somewhere she deserved it .
I feel sorry for her because she is on her way to getting high blood pressure , thanks to this foolish  and ziddi woman called Archana ...I feel like slapping Archana as to why she has to force feed her .I swear . it looks like a joke now the way Archana hounds Sharavani . From that point of view I feel sorry for Shravani .

Where I feel angry at her ...how can  she say ' manav is my world ..' the least she could have done was to say ' manav and my baby are my world' , the baby hardly matters to her .
Also the way she was screaming saying let me and the baby die ....not right , not right at all ..

Still ..Archu had no right to hit her . She is not varsha or Vaishali ,. no matter how much Archu thinks of her as them ...she is not her sister .

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Originally posted by OnePiece

@nikita: even i saw BV today..exactly my thoughts...i was comparing the same wid PR...thinking of manav...even told my mom y cant manav do dat?..

I don't really watch BV. Today my Mom was watching it, so sat with her to watch it. Although the ending was bad, poor Jagdasiya ended up getting married forcefully, but it was nice to see the two children fight for what they didn't what. And not only the leads- the girl whom Jagdisiya was getting married to protested and said I don't want to marry. I thought, wow, she has more sense than that idiotic Shravani who is ruining her future by marrying Manav.

Children are so much more sensible, hai na..!!! That is why whenever Mamma says 'Grow up!!' I always say, 'you'll regret it when I do, seriously.'πŸ˜†

Kool, You are right on so many points

but my views are

Archana can be comfortable with 2 wives scenario but shravani isnt..then what is shravani doing in that house?...doesnt she also have maan samaan?..when her dad told her to come home she said no!!...why?..dont you think she should have gone home and give some space to manav to make him realise what he really wants in life (this also goes to Archu)..but she bluntly said no she wont go home with Girish daddy. If she is getting so much hysterical and she probably knows that too its not good for the PB then leave. instead of doing that she is hovering the same house and wants archana to leave. until divorce takes place she has been told to live and all the family members wants her to live there. Shravani needs to be with dear daddy until she is married.

Savita said the same thing that Archana leaves and shravani will taker her place. Doesnt she have brains that savita is indirectly asking her to leave?. Isnt she forcing herself on manav?. 

Have you seen any engaged girl staying with inlaws?...As i said yesterday, engagements are temporary commitment and it can break easily. But marriage cannot. Shravani's mind is empty thats why its a devil's home, if she got busy with other things maybe be find a job or something then things would have not gotten out of hand and maybe manav would have seen her in a different way. Has she asked manav personally to say the truth if he loves Archana and can he ever be happy with her (Shravani)...she needs to find all these answers and she will know where she stands and at that point make a decision.
Hail KoolπŸ˜†

the ghoongat part was the funniestπŸ˜† i can totally imagine thatπŸ˜† the next morning vandu will tease his dada nd not his vahini nd manav will b all shy like a new brideπŸ˜†

i will comment more later. hav to attend a lecture πŸ€“
Originally posted by simplyshraddha

tat ajith😑😑😑 sumone shld beat him up with brooms n chappals kameena😑😑😑

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
yup nikita....i used to watch it regulrly before was gud den..but like every other show it is spoiled nw..only watch one or two epi just to know wer it is heading....i too felt bad for jagya..poor boy atleast tried hard to stop his marriage... he is just a child...but manav? der is no excuse for him....