Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Kool's Commentary : May 27 PR

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Kool reporting from base .........The Pyasi Atma gets SLAPPED in PR
Urmi was behaving like a petulant , dominating lady who cannot see anyone's POV except her own , just like her Kaki BUNFACE . Satish Had come to meet her and she was not even civil enough to offer him Chai as he had directly gone there from office , the poor dear . Instead she bluntly and rudely told him YOU GO RIGHT NOW . When Satish asked why , she started saying all kinds of unreasonable things . You are believing Varsha who u know since only 15 days . Not Ashwin who u know for many years .U have become bewtiched by her .This and that . Poor Satish tried to talk to her but she was NOT listening . Now........

1] What does Urmi want ? That Satish shud divorce his wife ? Straightaway ? Without giving her a chance ? Can marraiges be broken this easily ?

2] Why shud Urmi expect this ? Is she divorcing HER spuse ? No na ?she is holding on to her marraige , right ? So doesn't Satish have a right to hold on to HIS ?

3] Why shud Urmi , who is an educated businesswoman and manages business alone in Australia believe so implicitly that husbands or men can never stray in a marraige just bcoz the marraige is ten year old or 15 years old and that infidelity depends on the number of days u have been married ......like 15 days old Varsha ? Is this any reason ? If at all shudn't Urmi , who has seen the world understand that she is AWAY from her husband , he is alone , and hence all kinds of temptations r ope to him ? BTW the number 15 is very unlucky for Chubby Face's Devi daughters .All Lafdas start after 15 days of marraige . Archu Manavs marraige broke up exactly on 15th day .Useless number , this 15 .

4] Why is it nOT shown that Urmi does nOT recollect that  it was Ashwin who insisted Varsha come for dinner , SHE had refused and that Ashwin gifted her with a necklace ? That always it was Varsha who had avoided him while it was he who had hung around her ?

5] Why is Varsha Not getting the bills of her cell phone and showing Urmi Satish and his stupid Mom  the incoming calls that she got from Ashwin at odd times of night ? She can prove easily that it was not she who phoned even once but Ashwin who phoned shamelessly even on suhag raat night . She has red handed proof in her hand . Does no one in this serial have BRAINS ? Or even for this Bappa is going to come down from his throne ?

6] Why the hell is Mohanrao's POV not shown ? Any reason ? Has he gone UP to meet Bappa or what ?

The Pyasi Atma got royally furious coz Miss Shakkar once more prolonged her stay . First she was doing God Bharaai God Bharaai , now she is saying 3 more days even after the God bharaai . What if she doesn't leave even AFTER the three days , thought the Pyasi Atma , frightened .LOL This woman is JUST NOT BUDGING . One excuse after the other she is making and continuing here . After 3 days she will say , I will stay till PB is born . I have now become part of his life I cant go NOW .I will now live only as a FRIEND . Then when PB is born she will say I will go after his naming ceremony . THAT will be my last day . Then , on naming ceremony day she will say I will go after his one month anniversary . Then second , then third . Then she will say I will go AFTER his First Tooth comes out and the Teething ceremony is held . Then the First Birthday . And these Duffer Deshmukhs will go on nodding their heads and insisting that she live here only . Arre Watz going on yaar thought the scared Pyasi Atma. At this rate this woman will even hide under my suhag raat bed under the pretext of decorating it , just to add noises to her COLLECTION OF MEMORIES FUND . No No , I gotta stop it , thought the Pyasi Atma . Let them call me the bad one , I dont care .

So the Pyasi Atma threw a tantrum . To add oil to her fired up mind . Miss Shakkar stood benevolently before her with a tray full of fruits , meds and milk as if she was her nanny .
'' You must eat all this on time '' she said , like a creepy stalker nurse with STALKER SYNDROME.
 Don't want it , understand ? screamed the Pyasi Atma at the top of her lungs . Poor Pyasi Atma . She shud know by now that the higher notes of sound have the most opposite impact on Miss Shakkar . They strengthen her resolve to IGNORE and make her smile even more benevolently .
U MUST , said Miss Shakkar distressed  . The PB needs it . U must think of the PB . I too am thinking of the PB . So is MANAV .Infact , lets ALL think of the PB .
The PB is MY child ! screamed the Pyasi Atma . Mine , Mine Mine ! NOT YOURS ! Understood ? Who r u to talk about him ? Ha ?[ The Pyasi Atma was absolutely determined to stop Miss Shakkar from stealing the PB like she stole the baby shower]. You Liar ! U lied ! You promised u wud leave after Godbharaai but U didnt! Why do u want to stay for 3 more days , ha ?Why Why Why ? [ Here The pyasi Atma's voice cracked .] Let me and the PB live or die , just leave us to our fate na !U go Go Go ! GOOOOOO !

Thwackkkkk ! Miss Shakkar slapped the hysterical Pyasi Atma with all her might , purely to calm her down , as hysterics r NOT good for a pregnant woman . All For The Pyasi Atma , all for her . Miss Shakkar is so vigilant , so vigilant about her well being that it MUST be noticed by her ardent critics that she did this PURELY for The Pyasi Atma's well being .

Savita Damo and Zimmedari Baba stared open mouthed .  They wanted to prostrate before Miss Shakkar for thinking soooo much about the Pyasi Atma.

Ok that said ........some questions for all of us .

1]  Let us assume that Shravni is bad and the villain .Chalo , maan liya . Ok ? But she is frank and upfront that she wants to marry Manav , right ? What is in her heart that only is on her lips ......be it love for Manav or hate for Archna . But the so called 'good people' doing Bappa Bappa all the time ..........they r having one thing in their hearts and one thing on their lips . Savita Damo who r constantly nowdays taking Bappa's name , r actually doing dramas in front of Shravni , nataks , to CON her . Then they look at Bappa and express confidence in him . Does Bappa approve of frankness or lies ? Manav.....another great Bappa Bhakt tells Shravni he is comitted to her and sneaks in the kitchen to lay Archna's bed and tells her to be his FRIEND as anyways he is marrying Shravni and is not true to BOTH women ..........BAppa likes this , is it ?Archna.......another Bappa devotee is lying all the time about her reasons for staying there .......the real reason is simply being near Manav as much as she can . Then why lie that I will go after God bharaai this and that ? What this whole group has done is instead of telling Shravni bluntly that YOU GO they r making her stay there to lay their hands on the baby and r doing royal dramas in front of her to CON her instead of being upfront and telling her we made a mistake...this cannot work , U go , Archu Manav will stay married . Is this good ? Does Bappa bless truthfulness or such blatant Conning ?

2] Who is Archu to slap Shravni ? Her Mummy ?Why this faaltu insistence on caring for her like a nursemaid cum mummy ?  Is Archu under the delusion that the baby in Shravni's tummy is HER baby ? Why is Archu THIS involved in Shravni's personal matters ? [ If Archu is THIS interested in being Shravni's mummy she shud marry Girish after the divorce]

3] Isnt slapping a pregnant woman WRONG ? Archu did NOT slap Manjusha for wrecking her life and allowed her to go scot free simply coz she was pregnant , nor did she push Savita Back when Savita pushed her around and called her characterless . What way is slapping a pregnant girl , whatever she is , justified ?What if she gets excited and her water breaks and she goes into early labour or her BP rises ? Is it aNY of Archus business to slap her ? If she is giving the excuse that she cud not bear to hear that the baby will die ......will slapping the babys mom ensure her safety ?

4] Archu may be perfectly fine with the two wives scenario but is it necessary that even Shravni shud be ok with it ? Is it so wrong that she does NOT want the two wives scenario but a more normal one ?

5] Instead of lying to themselves so much why r ARMAN not upfront enough to tell Shravni the truth ?We will respect them more .This conning that is going on is PAAP , telling bluntly and bearing consequences of her wrath is the pUNYA , the more manly thing to do .

Interesting points .........

When Savita asked Zimmedari Baba if he wants Archu to stay , ZB did not have the guts to say even THAT .

Archu read his eyes and took it upon herself to say frankly she wanted to stay 3 more days . Whoever Zimmedari baba marries , it is the woman who will take initiative in ahem u know what . Confirmed . Zimmedari Baba will be the one sitting with ghungat and Archu or Shravni will have to lift it .

Rasika was bullying Vandu AGAIN . Exactly when is the snapping point gonna happen ?Rape is NOT a snapping point , getting beaten up isnt , being ordered to sweep and dust isnt ........then WHAT IS ? Curious . Any points left ?

Satish rocked with Varsha . Muvaaa to the gentleman and Varsha is rapidly falling for him .

Joke of the episode :Urmi defending Sleazy Ashwin's so called izzat and man sanmaan . Yeah Right .

In precap Ajit is threatening sumthing abt Vandu and Archu is angrily listening . Dont tell me Shravni Archus fight was interrupted by this stupid untimely phone .

Like button only if u like , Comments even if u don't . Today I have spoken against popular opinion .It was NOT a case for Shravni but I just cannot stand the hypocrisy anymore .

Kools signing off for the day ..........waiting for the tomatoes .Ciao .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 27 May 2010 at 12:32pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

simmy78amivpchitrasaletoreWitlovingirenepsidh1authentic_selfmisty00sunherieternalashaviramnmp94mansi96gaayikaenigma6TanyazOnePiecebirju4babymokshashreegawkertarantulla_pdevashree_humayalpriyavcarpe-diem-monica-bhavni88shaddy25..Sonii..sensodyneSavvylunza.Mandy.peachesnplumsgaurimishanikitagmcunknown18Piyatrix

OnePiece Goldie
OnePiece
OnePiece

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Hail kools,

i think today im first to rply....Big smile...agree with all ur points....

Why the hell is Mohanrao's POV not shown ? Any reason ? Has he gone UP to meet Bappa or what ?ROFL

ROFL.ROFL.me too was thinkin same from the day dis thing strd...

Rasika was bullying Vandu AGAIN . Exactly when is the snapping point gonna happen ?Rape is NOT a snapping point , getting beaten up isnt , being ordered to sweep and dust isnt ........then WHAT IS ? Curious . Any points left ?...

i expected dis yesterday itself.Angry..she doesnt open her mouth once in her sasural to help herself...den y dis samaj seva girl?

The Pyasi Atma got royally furious coz Miss Shakkar once more prolonged her stay . First she was doing God Bharaai God Bharaai , now she is saying 3 more days even after the God bharaai . What if she doesn't leave even AFTER the three days , thought the Pyasi Atma , frightened . This woman is JUST NOT BUDGING . One excuse after the other she is making and continuing here . After 3 days she will say , I will stay till PB is born . I have now become part of his life I cant go NOW .I will now live only as a FRIEND . Then when PB is born she will say I will go after his naming ceremony . THAT will be my last day . Then , on naming ceremony day she will say I will go after his one month anniversary . Then second , then third . Then she will say I will go AFTER his First Tooth comes out and the Teething ceremony is held . Then the First Birthday . And these Duffer Deshmukhs will go on nodding their heads and insisting that she live here only . Arre Watz going on yaar thought the scared Pyasi Atma. At this rate this woman will even hide under my suhag raat bed under the pretext of decorating it , just to add noises to her COLLECTION OF MEMORIES FUND . No No , I gotta stop it , thought the Pyasi Atma . Let them call me the bad one , I dont care .ROFLROFLROFL

we cannot blame her here..its archu who said she wud go aftr god bharai...manav didnt evn open his mouth..den y does she still want to stay nd irritate her...i didnt like her today for nt keepin her word...nw she'll lose the respest of girish ji also...Disapprove

im not liking savita..though i njoy her scenes....one day she wants shravani nd other day archu....i felt der was no need for her to scold shravani in the beginning and tear off dat calender....it was so rude...Thumbs Down

manav..i only feel pity for the actor..his charctr is murdered day by day...

btw..i think shravani looked gud today in the first scene with dat pink dress..k..her haters dont hate me nwLOL

Edited by OnePiece - 27 May 2010 at 1:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikageethikakoolsadhu1000gaurimisha

shaddy25 IF-Rockerz
shaddy25
shaddy25

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
The Pyasi Atma got royally furious coz Miss Shakkar once more prolonged her stay . First she was doing God Bharaai God Bharaai , now she is saying 3 more days even after the God bharaai . What if she doesn't leave even AFTER the three days , thought the Pyasi Atma , frightened .LOL This woman is JUST NOT BUDGING . One excuse after the other she is making and continuing here . After 3 days she will say , I will stay till PB is born . I have now become part of his life I cant go NOW .I will now live only as a FRIEND . Then when PB is born she will say I will go after his naming ceremony . THAT will be my last day . Then , on naming ceremony day she will say I will go after his one month anniversary . Then second , then third . Then she will say I will go AFTER his First Tooth comes out and the Teething ceremony is held . Then the First Birthday . And these Duffer Deshmukhs will go on nodding their heads and insisting that she live here only .
LOLLOLLOLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimishakoolsadhu1000

shaddy25 IF-Rockerz
shaddy25
shaddy25

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
again too good commentary kool diClapClapClap

Edited by simplyshraddha - 27 May 2010 at 12:53pm

gaurimishakoolsadhu1000

jshaila IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OnePieceSavvygaurimisha

gaurimisha IF-Sizzlerz
gaurimisha
gaurimisha

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Hail Kool

Great commentary as always.

I dont know if a slap is so hazardous to a pregnant lady.But Archu need nt be Shravani's mummy to slap her.She is infact PB's badi maa(elder bro's wife) n she definitely cares for the child ...from her POV,she's undergoing so much stress so tht this baby has a good life....its pretty obvious her reaction wud b such if she hears her mother cursing the child bcoz she cant think beyond Manav.If Shravani can get frustrated so can Archu...

I dont get the two wives scenario...Manav is married to Archu...he says he'll marry shravani but hasnt yet...I dont see why shravani cant have some patience n wait till the end of three months instead of jumping n hopping this way. Why shud shravani already think she's his wife?If its bcoz Manav promised marriage to her after divorce...then she shud show some patience n grace till the divorce has actually happened.

I'm seriously pissed off with VAndu...wish Archu wud hav slapped her as well....maha idiot

I'm not liking savita n damo doing all those acts....cant understand why cant they sit n confer like adults....giving some senisible advice thn resorting to foolish nautankis.

No girl can defeat Manav when it comes to being shy....he'll win hands down in this dept.LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sidh1gaayikaOnePieceSavvy.Mandy.PiyatrixDabulls23

shaddy25 IF-Rockerz
shaddy25
shaddy25

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
6] Why the hell is Mohanrao's POV not shown ? Any reason ? Has he gone UP to meet Bappa or what ?LOLLOLLOL
Confirmed . Zimmedari Baba will be the one sitting with ghungat and Archu or Shravni will have to lift it .LOLLOLLOL

too niceLOLLOLLOL

gaurimishaDabulls23

shaddy25 IF-Rockerz
shaddy25
shaddy25

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
tat ajithAngryAngryAngry sumone shld beat him up with brooms n chappals kameenaAngryAngryAngry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6gaayikaOnePiecenikitagmcgaurimishakoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Go to top