Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Purab and JJKN (Page 4)

Poll Question: Wud u have enjoyed JJKN more if Purab had not been in it for so long?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
20 [39.22%]
6 [11.76%]
0 [0.00%]
25 [49.02%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 11:58am | IP Logged

I loved every second that had Purab in it. I used to be aw-struck enuf to wake up in the middle of the night to watch him over again, after the 9.30 pm episode, and then again in the afternoon. LOL 

Purab's entrance in JJKN was a big delight to me. Prior to his entry, JJKN was straining itslef with a heart and soul-broken jojo and a proud armaan who didn't even say anything to her after mallika insulted her so terribly on their engagement night, ofcourse, other than "go to the office and see that everything is okay" Angry

Previously, i had been thru some very long years of frustration and self-inconfidence, so i know the value of a true friend who really looks up to and after you, encourages you to face the troubles of life. And truly speaking, in the last 20 years of my life, i had found only two such people. Purab was the bottom line of all the qualities of friendship and love that i seeked for in many of my friends, but sadly found very few.

And as for love, i believe that you experience true love when you're willing to do anything for that person unconditionally. Purab had that for jassi, but unfortunately jassi never understood his love and feelings truly.

Armaan needed jassi to take care of his business since he himself was so inept in taking care of it. He was always so full of suspicions and ideas about nandu and jassi that he'd do anything to keep her in gulmohur and away from nandu. Purab coming into the equation made armaan's chances of retaining jassi even less. And armaan became even more obsessed and frustrated with jassi. He then tried his bug shot and won--he told jassi he loved her. Thru that, he'd be able to keep her in gulmohur. When u love someone u don't use that person for your benefit. You'd rather want their happiness. Purab realised that about jassi and left. 

nish_k Senior Member
nish_k
nish_k

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spike

I loved every second that had Purab in it. I used to be aw-struck enuf to wake up in the middle of the night to watch him over again, after the 9.30 pm episode, and then again in the afternoon. LOL 

Purab's entrance in JJKN was a big delight to me. Prior to his entry, JJKN was straining itslef with a heart and soul-broken jojo and a proud armaan who didn't even say anything to her after mallika insulted her so terribly on their engagement night, ofcourse, other than "go to the office and see that everything is okay" Angry

Previously, i had been thru some very long years of frustration and self-inconfidence, so i know the value of a true friend who really looks up to and after you, encourages you to face the troubles of life. And truly speaking, in the last 20 years of my life, i had found only two such people. Purab was the bottom line of all the qualities of friendship and love that i seeked for in many of my friends, but sadly found very few.

And as for love, i believe that you experience true love when you're willing to do anything for that person unconditionally. Purab had that for jassi, but unfortunately jassi never understood his love and feelings truly.

Armaan needed jassi to take care of his business since he himself was so inept in taking care of it. He was always so full of suspicions and ideas about nandu and jassi that he'd do anything to keep her in gulmohur and away from nandu. Purab coming into the equation made armaan's chances of retaining jassi even less. And armaan became even more obsessed and frustrated with jassi. He then tried his bug shot and won--he told jassi he loved her. Thru that, he'd be able to keep her in gulmohur. When u love someone u don't use that person for your benefit. You'd rather want their happiness. Purab realised that about jassi and left. 

very well said Spike..my reasons for watching jjkn was only HeartPurabHeart..i mean there was no story..it was mahabore with armaan doing nothing in his company n jassi rescuing him everytime..armaan and his "damm" thingie..made me sick..i think Heartpurab Heartwas a fresh air in jjkn's sick gutter..like you spike..i watched jjkn's every single episode 3 times when HeartpurabHeart was in it..but as he exited..its again the same thing which i think i don't have time for..moreover, who wants to waste his/her time on listening damm n armaan sir over n over n over again.. Dead im better off without watching this crap..

Nish K

nish_k Senior Member
nish_k
nish_k

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

I really wish purab comes back now for his fans..really really miss his adorable smile, caring nature and his love for stupid jassi..

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
purab is the best
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spike

Thanks for sharing this spike.I know what you mean.But I disagree when you say Jassi did not understand him.If you have a true friend,I thing we should value him or her .But if they fall for us,what do we do? We too fall for them in turn because they are the best we can have?Having a friend and having a love are two different things.What was Jassi supposed to do? Love him back because he loved her and because there was no one better than him?can love be so customised?

I think Jassi truly valued his friendship,the only reason she agreed to marry him because it would make him and her family happy.She could have used him for her betterment but she didn't.She could just have said 'I love you' and have everything at her feet but she didn't.She chose to stay honest.She didn't switch her feelings from Armaan to Purab just because he was the most eligible bachelor around and was available to her,though for any materialistic person in the world,it would have been the easiest thing in the world to do..And I respect Jassi for that.

spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

But I disagree when you say Jassi did not understand him.If you have a true friend,I thing we should value him or her .But if they fall for us,what do we do? We too fall for them in turn because they are the best we can have?Having a friend and having a love are two different things.What was Jassi supposed to do? Love him back because he loved her and because there was no one better than him?can love be so customised?

Well Minnie, if she did decide to marry purab n if she did understand his feelings, she shud have been atleast careful enuff not to hurt him everytime. for example, she hung up on him when armaan came in to her office to say something, she told armaan the phone call wasn't important. and let's not forget purab's party, where she left with armaan with purab staring in aw.

i agree that love can't be customized. love is love, with no barriers or strings attached. and jassi never loved purab. if she had been so inconfident abt herself why did she even agree to marry him? only to realize she wasn't made for him? n then walk out on him with armaan by her side? if she had understood how much he loved her when they decided to get married, she wud have atleast tried to pull herself to be by his side.

since purab loved her truly, he did realize that her happiness was with armaan, and he decided to walk out.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
well said Spike
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
why are we still discussing a character which has left jjkn? he is not even in the picture!!!!

Go to top