Poll

Wud u have enjoyed JJKN more if Purab had not been in it for so long?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
queenbee thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
What do you think, objectively speaking❓

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumi thumbnail
 bee! i would choose the first option! because original story is far better and his presence for such a long time destroyed the pace of the original story! again his character has been portrayed as being very very good but his goodness is not believable. i mean, his weakness for jassi is kind of artificial!!! in real life it cannot be possible! that's why his charcter is also not believable. it seems that is charcter is forcefully added in the original stroy which does not at all match with it!
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
majority right now is they liked the show when purab was there
Rumi thumbnail
 one thing i would like to add that armaan's love for jassi is believable because it is blossoming in different stages, and through tremendous mental turmoil in armaan,s mind. not that one fine morning armaan gets up and realises that he loves jassi! so this is natural!but purab loved jassi in that way, which had no explanation at all!
Rumi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manjot

majority right now is they liked the show when purab was there

that does not matter! bar bar vote karke abhi ye result badla ja sakta hai! everyone knows that!

queenbee thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rumi

that does not matter! bar bar vote karke abhi ye result badla ja sakta hai! everyone knows that!

Rumi, multiple voting is not enabled...

one person = one vote.
Rumi thumbnail
okay! but still , when all armaan fans will vote we will win!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›!
poison ivy thumbnail
in the beginning purab was fun to watch. later on it became quite sad!! im glad he was out of the show. n he shouldn't be bfought back. i wish jassi 's make over comes soon
bas02 thumbnail
i liked it when purab was in the show!😊
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I loved the show when purab was around