The Vampire Diaries

Skip A Heartbeat || the other couples [page120/1] (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 130

sourpuss

IF-Dazzler

sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 3:25am | IP Logged
I'm thinking I'll put up the link to the petition when I change the BOTW to Anna...

At least Damon was nice enough to tell him that Anna died...Ouch You could tell that Anna really did love him, or if nothing else, she liked him enough to want to turn him. And then that bugger John Gilbert killed her.

Radz, are you gonna have a 'couple of the week' thing?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Skip A Heartbeat || the other couples [page120/1] (Page 3)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged
yes, yes B I am.

and because I'm really stubborn, and absolutely obsessed with the song right now, I'm changing the title to 'Skip A Heartbeat'. I'll post a link to the song on the first page too!

okay, for now, I'm thinking we can discuss one couple I've seen no-one discuss yet! Why has no one been curious about Matt/Elena? How were they when they were going out, and do you think they should (maybe) show flashbacks to before Elena's parents died to show the change in the family dynamics, and so we can see how that couple was?

patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Radz!!!!! Add me too! I'm a Matt/Caroline-er

PM if you need help darling

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
i think bcuz we see matt-elena as friends...we dnt consider them a couple lol....but yeah it wud b interesting to see what they were like before her parents died

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Jaan, you've been added! XD and I shall, no worries. thanks so much!

yup, that's why I think it's so interesting, those two! we know they have history, and we've seen that it's affected them, but why? what was so special about their time together that has Matt still so affected by her? I think it'd be cool to have like, a flashback to those times.

patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
I think it'd be really cool to have Matt/Elena flashbacks.

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
maybe we'll get some? I hope so.

till then, we can discuss what we think their relationship may have been like! they obviously care about one another, and trust one another.

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
can i just mention how heart wrenching anna's scene in founder's day was...when she gets affected by the sound and is in jeremy's arms...so sad...

ok matt-elena...i think matt probably loved elena more than she loved him...cuz where she was able to get over him quickly...he wasnt..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top