The Vampire Diaries

Skip A Heartbeat || the other couples [page120/1] (Page 128)

Post Reply New Post

Page 128 of 130

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Random, but I want to write a Matt/Caro one shot. Not even a one-shot. Just  a small 100-200 words sort of monologue by Caroline about her and Matt. Should I?

Oh Radz, have you written anything on Maroline? If not, you must. Maybe your version of them getting back together after the whole Tyler/Klaus thing. I've never read anything on Maroline.

And should I watch from Series 5 then? That's the Matt Smith and Karen Gillan one right? Are 4 and 5 linked in any way?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Skip A Heartbeat || the other couples [page120/1] (Page 128)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
WRITE IT RACH! I would LOVE that. and yes, I have written on them. Nothing on the Tyler/Klaus thing atm, but I have written on them. it's on my ff.net page. (linked on my tumblr, I think)

yup, 5 is the beginning of the Matt Smith/Karen Gillan era. :D you don't need to watch 4 to understand it.

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anhdara13

WRITE IT RACH! I would LOVE that. and yes, I have written on them. Nothing on the Tyler/Klaus thing atm, but I have written on them. it's on my ff.net page. (linked on my tumblr, I think)

yup, 5 is the beginning of the Matt Smith/Karen Gillan era. :D you don't need to watch 4 to understand it.

You know, I want to write it in the form of Caroline telling Elena about it. Or Bonnie. Just someone.
I will make a graphic to go with it. Do you have a nice solo caroline pic which would go with it?

Oh let me check out ff.net page. I have one too, but all I've written till now is a Draco/Ginny one shot. I love that non-canon pairing so much.

And great. I'll watch from 5 then. 

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
WRITE IT. I want to read it so bad now. I don't think I have many Caroline pics unfortunately. Let me know your ff.net account? I'll go and favourite you! haha. post your drabble/shot there too.

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged

WRITE IT. I want to read it so bad now. I don't think I have many Caroline pics unfortunately. Let me know your ff.net account? I'll go and favourite you! haha. post your drabble/shot there too.

Lol it's the same as my tumblr. I'm telling you, I'm so uncreative with usernames and urls. When I made my tumblr, I didn't dream I'd be making Tumblr graphics and even having followers for that matter. Now I want to change my url, but then I do not want people unfollowing me because they don't recognize me. LOL

Oh I will! There's a lack of Maroline on FF.net

..KaJenDelena..

..KaJenDelena..

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spiritcrimson

Random, but I want to write a Matt/Caro one shot. Not even a one-shot. Just  a small 100-200 words sort of monologue by Caroline about her and Matt. Should I?

Oh Radz, have you written anything on Maroline? If not, you must. Maybe your version of them getting back together after the whole Tyler/Klaus thing. I've never read anything on Maroline.

And should I watch from Series 5 then? That's the Matt Smith and Karen Gillan one right? Are 4 and 5 linked in any way?

Okay, this may sound creepy considering you dont know me BUT I am a huge fan of Caroline and Matt Fan so please please please write a One shot on them and post it here on IF, and if possible please PM me when you do. I adore their chemistry and the way they look each other melts my heart.  It would be much appreciated if you write about them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13spiritcrimson

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

now on topic, let's start another discussion as well:
what is your favourite non-canon/never-going-to-happen ship?

[mine is Bonnie/screentime&happiness. yes, I am bitter. and of course, Jeremy/Tyler.]
I would go with Carloine-Damon...I know its not non-canon but I really liked them in S1 with their remarks and snide commentsLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
uhm, well, here's a matt/caro sig I made
(It didn't turn out the way I had wanted it to!)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13

Post Reply New Post

Go to top