The Vampire Diaries

Skip A Heartbeat || the other couples [page120/1] (Page 124)

Post Reply New Post

Page 124 of 130

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Rachel? From Friends? Or? haha. If you're talking about Rachel from Glee, then I'm guilty of that too! Mostly because she gets the short end of the stick in the friendship department.

I still don't ship Forwood. *hides* I'm a Matt/Caroline shipper all the way! Forwood had development, yeah, but I only really loved their friendship.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Skip A Heartbeat || the other couples [page120/1] (Page 124)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Rachel from GleeLOL, I dunno about Rachel from friends since I was too young to be involved in the fan base at the time

I'm a Matt-Caro shipper too but since the start of this season I've begun to ship Forwood only because I have a feeling that I don't think they will ever revisit Matt-CaroBroken Heart

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
don't even get me started on the fail that is Glee. >.< I hate the way they handle Rachel's character. For me, how I feel for Rachel Berry is similar to how I feel for Bonnie Bennett. lol. I will stan her and rationalise her and ship her with everybody! (except Finn Hudson who needs to go get his head checked or fall in a ditch somewhere.)

Aww, I'm holding out on hope just 'cos I can. I just do not want Caroline with Klaus.

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Radz did I ever tell you how much I love youHugyou and I think so alike... I feel the same way about Rachel as well and what sucks is that she is my most fave character in that show, it's because of HER I have still stuck with that show till nowAngry I mean Glee FanFiction is written better than the current storylines on the show

Finn is my most hated character right now next to Adam from the Secret Circle, both of these douche bags need to like jump off a cliff and fall from the face of the earth like seriously, NO character has ever bothered me as these two (ok maybe Bella but she's on her different league of crappiness)

I agree with you about Bonnie, I thought that her and Jeremy made a cute couple even though I was a hardcore Janna shipper but now even Jeremy's gone...and I thought that they might show Matt-Bonniensince she was there when Vikci's ghost was there and I was like ok so maybe Matt-Bonnie might work out even even that was a dudOuch

Edited by Tani91 - 15 February 2012 at 11:02pm

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
I haven't seen TSC in a really long time so no comments about Adam. But ahh Tani, we need to hijack Glee's writers and force them to read the fanfictions online where Rachel's characterisation (and everyone else's!) is consistent and show them what continuity is!

Don't you know though? Bonnie's just the witch, not a girl with a life. She's only on hand to cast spells and save everyone's arses. >.<

k-ekta fan

IF-Rockerz

k-ekta fan

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
I wuld go wid Tyler/Caroline... i luv dem as in couple... 

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
this thread has died so spectacularly.

anybody got any recommendations for videos and fics? (most of mine center around bonnie and the originals. so I'll refrain from posting them. haha.)

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
I feel like the only one who's damn pissed with the Klaroline angle. 
I mean, they just throw it in out of nowhere, and all of a sudden the entire fandom ships them? It's annoying. As much as I hate Forwood, that still had better build up than Klaroline

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13

Post Reply New Post

Go to top