The Vampire Diaries

Skip A Heartbeat || the other couples [page120/1] (Page 123)

Post Reply New Post

Page 123 of 130

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anhdara13

right? Klaus/Caroline came out of NOWHERE. (I actually ship Klaus/Bonnie if I have to ship Klaus with someone because she'd challenge him.) Matt/Rebekah showed how alike Caroline and Rebekah are really - and just emphasised how much weirdness there is in Klaus/Caroline for me.

Weird but I like the idea of Kol/Bonnie. Well, you can blame tumblr for that one right there!

And IKR? Rebekah and Caroline are actually so alike! And honestly, Matt loves Caroline, and Caroline was the happiest with him. I don't know why the writers ended Matt/Caroline. I never could ship Tyler/Caroline. And Klaus/Caroline? Honestly? I want them to bring in Tatia maybe, for him. Because one moment Klaus didn't care much if Caroline existed, and now all of a sudden he's like, "I fancy you", "You're beautiful?"

Matt and Caroline were realistic. They hung out, became friends, fell in love.

And is it just me or even you like the fact that Caroline never told Tyler she loved him? She told it to Matt, never to Tyler! Or maybe that's just my little shipper heart. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Skip A Heartbeat || the other couples [page120/1] (Page 123)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
*flails* that lack of 'I love you' to Tyler is something I picked up on too! And come on, she fought her hunger (like two days after turning) so that she wouldn't hurt Matt. the only other vampire to fight their hunger like that was Stefan, for Elena. He fought compulsion for her too. So Matt/Caroline? OTP! always and forever those two. And they so obviously still care about each other! I always felt that Tyler and Caroline were really good friends, who were attracted to each other, but love? I think they rushed that. 

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anhdara13

*flails* that lack of 'I love you' to Tyler is something I picked up on too! And come on, she fought her hunger (like two days after turning) so that she wouldn't hurt Matt. the only other vampire to fight their hunger like that was Stefan, for Elena. He fought compulsion for her too. So Matt/Caroline? OTP! always and forever those two. And they so obviously still care about each other! I always felt that Tyler and Caroline were really good friends, who were attracted to each other, but love? I think they rushed that. 

you know, people were literally squealing when tyler/caro made out at Elena's birthday, but honestly, was I the only one who noticed nothing but 'lust' in that? If you compare that to the Matt/Caroline one, you  can just see the difference. And it pisses Caroline off so much when Rebekah goes to invite Matt. Honestly, it isn't just friendly concern. She fought against herself for Matt. And I hate how people say Matt was horrible to her and all.

No one thinks how he may have been coping with things. One moment he finds out his sister was actually killed by a vampire, next, Caroline tells him she's a vampire. He was never given time to cope with things, like others. They'll be my otp forever.

And yeah, I guess it's a thing all Matt/Caroline shippers do. Caroline only ever sang for Matt, only ever told Matt she loved him. She never said it to Tyler, and I don't think she'd say it to Klaus. I just want Matt/Caroline to be endgame!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
ok can I just mention that I am also a Matt-Caro shipper still but I also do love Forwood...but Klaroline just do NOT fit AT ALLStern Smile...I mean W*F did that come from??? that whole ship is so freaking abrupt and just not needed right now. It's funny that JUST when I stat liking Forwood they spring this ship up and now I'm like W*F manAngry not cool

I love Matt Caro because they grew to love each other and even when times where Caroline fought for Matt. With Tyler I can see why people shipped them in S2 is because of their sexual tension and the whole forbidden love aspect but now thanks to Klaus that has endedSleepy

Klaus-Carloine do have amazing chemistry (all props to Candice for thatClap she has amazing chemistry will everyone in this show) but I seriously cannot see them as a serious ship at all but I have a feeling that they will be a big ship by the end of this seasonOuch. It's so funny that my brother said that this is basically payback for Matt-Caro shippers because the writers made sure that Matt-Caro wont happen due to Forwood's popularity and now the same is happening to Forwood with KlarolineROFL because the amount of people who have jumped from Forwood to Klalorine is just amazing

on the side note I did like Rebekah and Matt I think they might make a cute shipEmbarrassed

Edited by Tani91 - 15 February 2012 at 8:53pm

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
I think one of the main reasons I will never get behind Klaroline is because Caroline and Rebekah are really alike, so seriously, what is Klaus even thinking??

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
^well that too...more like what were the writers thinking, Klaroline is a monster right nowLOL I was chemcing out the episode's soundtrack on YT and I literally am amazed at the rapid rate Klaroline have gained popularity, I guess bye bye ForwoodStern Smile

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
right? I don't get it. I find a lot of it basically to be Caroline-stans who just don't like her not having a hot guy to sex up. >.< I'm not saying everyone is like that, some have legit reasons for shipping them, but majority of the ones online? They're all 'oh Caroline's hot, Klaus is hot, they're so hot together' BS. I might have been able to ship them if it hadn't come out of freaking nowhere.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
^I totally agree with that, Caroline is like the Rachel of this show everyone wants her to hook up with everyoneLOL

totally agree about Klalorine too, I mean I JUST started to ship Forwood and now this comes out of freaking nowhere and I'm like Ermm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top