Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
don't even get me started on the fail that is Glee. >.< I hate the way they handle Rachel's character. For me, how I feel for Rachel Berry is similar to how I feel for Bonnie Bennett. lol. I will stan her and rationalise her and ship her with everybody! (except Finn Hudson who needs to go get his head checked or fall in a ditch somewhere.)

Aww, I'm holding out on hope just 'cos I can. I just do not want Caroline with Klaus.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Radz did I ever tell you how much I love you🤗you and I think so alike... I feel the same way about Rachel as well and what sucks is that she is my most fave character in that show, it's because of HER I have still stuck with that show till now😡 I mean Glee FanFiction is written better than the current storylines on the show

Finn is my most hated character right now next to Adam from the Secret Circle, both of these douche bags need to like jump off a cliff and fall from the face of the earth like seriously, NO character has ever bothered me as these two (ok maybe Bella but she's on her different league of crappiness)

I agree with you about Bonnie, I thought that her and Jeremy made a cute couple even though I was a hardcore Janna shipper but now even Jeremy's gone...and I thought that they might show Matt-Bonniensince she was there when Vikci's ghost was there and I was like ok so maybe Matt-Bonnie might work out even even that was a dud
Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago
Anhdara13 thumbnail
I haven't seen TSC in a really long time so no comments about Adam. But ahh Tani, we need to hijack Glee's writers and force them to read the fanfictions online where Rachel's characterisation (and everyone else's!) is consistent and show them what continuity is!

Don't you know though? Bonnie's just the witch, not a girl with a life. She's only on hand to cast spells and save everyone's arses. >.<
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I wuld go wid Tyler/Caroline... i luv dem as in couple... 
Anhdara13 thumbnail
this thread has died so spectacularly.

anybody got any recommendations for videos and fics? (most of mine center around bonnie and the originals. so I'll refrain from posting them. haha.)
spiritcrimson thumbnail
I feel like the only one who's damn pissed with the Klaroline angle. 
I mean, they just throw it in out of nowhere, and all of a sudden the entire fandom ships them? It's annoying. As much as I hate Forwood, that still had better build up than Klaroline
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tani91

Rachel from Glee😆, I dunno about Rachel from friends since I was too young to be involved in the fan base at the time

I'm a Matt-Caro shipper too but since the start of this season I've begun to ship Forwood only because I have a feeling that I don't think they will ever revisit Matt-Caro🥺

It;s like Matt-Caro never happened for the writers. So easily they dismissed Matt-Caro. They never did it to Stelena or Delena. But no, Matt-Caro doesn't deserve recognition at all. Damn.
Anhdara13 thumbnail
oh Rach, I agree so much! the entire fandom ships Klaroline a lot because (I think) joseph and candice are pretty. so they always ship pretty people together. personally, I still think klonnie would have made so much more sense than klaroline.

AND YES, urgh, to them, matt/caroline never happened. >.< they had great build-up and friendship, and then they just took that away. so annoyed.
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anhdara13

oh Rach, I agree so much! the entire fandom ships Klaroline a lot because (I think) joseph and candice are pretty. so they always ship pretty people together. personally, I still think klonnie would have made so much more sense than klaroline.

AND YES, urgh, to them, matt/caroline never happened. >.< they had great build-up and friendship, and then they just took that away. so annoyed.

Ikr? Yes! it's always like, these two are pretty, let's ship them. And I honestly feel the writers of TVD just went on to fanfiction.net and checked out Klaroline fics (when Klaroline was STILL an effing crackship!) and then turned Fanfiction to reality. Yes. that's my explanation. I don't even know what Julie's doing with the writing anymore.

And first, Matt's hardly ever of importance. It's like the whole show is about Elena and Caroline and  the Originals now. It's not fair. They don't even remember Matt/caro happened. Only once Elena asked Matt how he's dealing with it. And he said he just wants her to be happy. that's the only thing we have of them anymore. 

And I'm all for Klonnie, even though I really really shipped Beremy, but they ruined that too.
But honestly, I don't think Klaus should be shipped with anyone. He's badass enough on his own. Seriously. But Klaus and Bonnie together would be epic badassery. 

Anhdara13 thumbnail
it's so freaking annoying. I think they took the 'I'm never the one' from season one - and then went and had caroline hook up with practically all the guys on the show. >.< erm, whut? 

RIGHT? ergh, no one asks him how he's dealing with having no family, having to work to support himself, and dealing with the supernatural and losing his girlfriend to it and his best friend all on his own. it's so sad. he and bonnie are the two people I love the most and their stories are the most tragic in a way.

klaus/bonnie (heck, bonnie/any original) would be so badass because she would not take anyone's crap. she's too strong for that. she'd challenge klaus - and I could see him being so taken with her power, and then her stubbornness. the fanfictions online are better written than the show rn actually.