One word to shut up shan ........

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜†Hey gals ,

As expected shan offically declared to make her life miserable (mai tumhe nahin chodunga or something )πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ and same did Kushboo to her sis toooooooo.......

Shan for first time confessed to herhow  he took alll her insults in dhulwadi and never said a word  , caz he felt she didnot deserve  that life ,(how cute )i dont rem words ............. ... but he never knew that a mean and matlabhi person is hidden under her   innocent face , expected him to say this ................. he acused her of destroying his life , coming in btw him and tashu............. going on and on and on πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

But or dear khanka said i did not destroy ur life but saved ur life, πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰(this guys surely need memory tablets) she reminds him of the situation were she saved him before village ppl could kill him ...................and she is done πŸ‘ shan was left speechless ek dum chup and thinking .............πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ 

Khanak didnot justify herself, or told shan that she was forced ......................she gave him a reply which he deserved

i love this a lot,  ................ gal ur toooo gud
Edited by JayaV - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wida thumbnail

ohh god i just love this girll

one of ma fav girlss or shoudl i say woman characters in telly
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
gosh...you know wen shan-khanak were getn married i actually felt bad for khanak more...she didnt know what mess she is getn in..i dont expect shan's mom or khushboo ever to accept her but i really i didnt expect this frm shaan...yes he does have sm decency but it is true that he is a selfish,egoistic n irresponsible person who doesnt give a s** abt anythng...specially he shd had givn a thought where wud khanak go..in a place unknown to her..he doesnt seem to realise the sancity of a marriage.....
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
he asked her where she would go , but she didnot answer him (night time ) and this marriage wasa excuse for him and its a deal btw them so wats the point of him realising sancity of their marriage
blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Khanak is so awesome. πŸ˜† Can't wait to see how she handles the rest of the family!!
isomers thumbnail

I didn't get a chance to watch yesterday's episode..but I just watched it a while ago.

I loved that scene! like when Khanak said all that, you could really see that the fact hit Shaan by surprise. πŸ˜† He let go of the tight grip on her hand as well. poor guy! she's got so much against him that he won't be able to go to Tashu even after trying as hard as possible.

The way Khanak said it was nice too. She wasn't like furious that he held her hand that way or anything, she said it in such a calm, stern manner that even i was pretty surprised. Even in such a calm tone, her words hit him hard. I love that about her!

She just gets better by day. πŸ˜ƒ
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I've never scene anyone similar to Khanak's character in telly. I have to agree... her one words of sentences does the magic in shutting up Shaan... into thinking mode. And his expressions are so cute.
blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Shaan is cute. End of discussion. πŸ˜†