One word to shut up shan ........

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
LOLHey gals ,

As expected shan offically declared to make her life miserable (mai tumhe nahin chodunga or something )LOLWinkWink and same did Kushboo to her sis toooooooo.......

Shan for first time confessed to herhow  he took alll her insults in dhulwadi and never said a word  , caz he felt she didnot deserve  that life ,(how cute )i dont rem words ............. ... but he never knew that a mean and matlabhi person is hidden under her   innocent face , expected him to say this ................. he acused her of destroying his life , coming in btw him and tashu............. going on and on and on SleepySleepy

But or dear khanka said i did not destroy ur life but saved ur life, LOLWink(this guys surely need memory tablets) she reminds him of the situation were she saved him before village ppl could kill him ...................and she is done Clap shan was left speechless ek dum chup and thinking .............LOLWink 

Khanak didnot justify herself, or told shan that she was forced ......................she gave him a reply which he deserved

i love this a lot,  ................ gal ur toooo gud

Edited by JayaV - 27 May 2010 at 12:26pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

anjali_royveerayeshawicckkedMistiofMistz_Neetu_Aurora.rusha4003blackdaughteranna44Shwetha!-bhootni-widapickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One word to shut up shan ........" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wida

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

veerayeshaChillMaarYaar

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
gosh...you know wen shan-khanak were getn married i actually felt bad for khanak more...she didnt know what mess she is getn in..i dont expect shan's mom or khushboo ever to accept her but i really i didnt expect this frm shaan...yes he does have sm decency but it is true that he is a selfish,egoistic n irresponsible person who doesnt give a s** abt anythng...specially he shd had givn a thought where wud khanak go..in a place unknown to her..he doesnt seem to realise the sancity of a marriage.....

rusha4003AttractiveAdya

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
he asked her where she would go , but she didnot answer him (night time ) and this marriage wasa excuse for him and its a deal btw them so wats the point of him realising sancity of their marriage

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Khanak is so awesome. LOL Can't wait to see how she handles the rest of the family!!

veerayeshaAttractiveAdya

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged

I didn't get a chance to watch yesterday's episode..but I just watched it a while ago.

I loved that scene! like when Khanak said all that, you could really see that the fact hit Shaan by surprise. LOL He let go of the tight grip on her hand as well. poor guy! she's got so much against him that he won't be able to go to Tashu even after trying as hard as possible.

The way Khanak said it was nice too. She wasn't like furious that he held her hand that way or anything, she said it in such a calm, stern manner that even i was pretty surprised. Even in such a calm tone, her words hit him hard. I love that about her!

She just gets better by day. Big smile

AryanDipikaFanChillMaarYaar

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
I've never scene anyone similar to Khanak's character in telly. I have to agree... her one words of sentences does the magic in shutting up Shaan... into thinking mode. And his expressions are so cute.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AryanDipikaFan

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Shaan is cute. End of discussion. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MistiofMistz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top