Rang Badalti Odhani

ok so dadi is nice to khanak

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Prateeksh

Prateeksh

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
in today's episode she even befriends Khanak when Khanak is praying to Lord Shri Krishna...and asks her make something in the kitchen..Khanak finally smiles and looks so pretty.... :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

veerayesharusha4003isomers

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ok so dadi is nice to khanak" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
ya dadi was such a sweetheart , i loved when she stopped tashu from hugging (i think she was going to do that ) shan ............ and i loved  her reply to madhavi ...................
ya khanaks smile was like ufffff, i missed it badly.....................

but i felt she looked very beautiful in precap /.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

veerayesharusha4003

wida

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

veerayeshaChillMaarYaar

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
I really like the scene between dadi and khanak.I expected her to support khanak and she did.I really like her when she stopped natasha from hugging shaan.

fatima

veerayesharusha4003

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 3:07am | IP Logged
I felt like hugging Dadiji yesterday ... What a sweetheart, I'm glad she's on Kanak's side.

And finally after weeks & weeks of tears , Khanak's smile came out like the sun on a gloomy day ... loved it totally !!!!

A great sign that the old Khanak is emerging .....

You know what I like to see ????

Khanak being her sweet self and with Dadiji actively supporting her .... Shan will have one hell of a time trying to remain angry with her !!!!

isomersChillMaarYaar

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Khanak's smile was the best thing about yesterday's episode, that's surely a given.

And it was nice to see how it doesn't take a lot to get a smile from her, just a small gesture and her face brightens up. Dadi is seriously like an angel sent from above! I really wanted to like clap for her when she stood in between Shaan and Tashu. Someone is thinking in the house.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top