Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I was hoping that right now rather Siddy, Gangiya should have been caught. She is behind everything Siddy does. I hope that she does get caught soon enough because I am sure now that Siddy is caught Ranvijay and her will try to harm Lali in one way or another luckily this time Shekhar is with her..

Comments..?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Westwick thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why she didnt name her accomplishes?
manya7878 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Aman_I*

I was hoping that right now rather Siddy, Gangiya should have been caught. She is behind everything Siddy does. I hope that she does get caught soon enough because I am sure now that Siddy is caught Ranvijay and her will try to harm Lali in one way or another luckily this time Shekhar is with her..

Comments..?

Agree but then story line cannot be dragged out. This has to be over a few episodes atleast and stretched paper thin to the point where disgusted viewers start switching off their tv sets 😉
Angelic_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: manya7878

Agree but then story line cannot be dragged out. This has to be over a few episodes atleast and stretched paper thin to the point where disgusted viewers start switching off their tv sets 😉

I agree as well.. but it was Gangiya who turned Siddy in doing such evil things. Sumitra knew her truth and she even tried to throw her out of the house till Loha saved her..
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
^^ This is what makes me so angry.. the fact that Sumitra knows about Gangiya's dirty side yet Loha let her stay in the haveli that day. If that day she had been chucked out then all of this nonsense wouldn't have taken place!
Angelic_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: magnificent me

^^ This is what makes me so angry.. the fact that Sumitra knows about Gangiya's dirty side yet Loha let her stay in the haveli that day. If that day she had been chucked out then all of this nonsense wouldn't have taken place!

Totally agree and in today's episode seemd like Loha didn't take Siffy's words seriously about Gangiya and Ranvijay both helping her out. While Loha himself knows that he had seen them together multiple times.. Or maybe we can expect to see more of the truth coming out in the next episode.
gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
your talking abt 15 episodes ... you think CVs will give in so soon... they need to drag and we need to have a Maha epi and all that... this is just the beginning, remember it took them 1mnt to come this far.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gangaiya getting caught, oh hell no, Creatives can't be so nice to us.  This woman is just too much!!!!
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
gangiya is surviving in haveli since long........
so she knows all tactics........she would b the last one to b caught......
Edited by pooja83 - 13 years ago
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
whatever promo they showed didn't happen I hope they show things according to the promo