•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Gals ,

Ok shan meets tashu , and tells her that u have to understand that u mean a lot to me not that khanak , and if i dont get u mai mar gaunga.πŸ˜­πŸ˜•...... tashu turns away from him............

Cut to night time i guess , Khanak tellls shan that she has come to take him homeπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰, shan oh shutup and get lost from here 😑....... tashu tries to cool him off ...... khanak asks polietly to  tashu , not to interferece , as a third person like her shouldnt come btw a pavitra ristha of wife and husband ,,,,,, shans shocked.

Oh btw khanak was looking so pretty in pink saree ............ wow ......................
OMG Good going Kanak...

Natassa is definately a third wheel  ...
ok...im a full blown supporter of Shanak....but when Khanak told Tashu not to interfere, she was literally telling her to shut up....i don't htink she as polite at all...in fact i think she was a lil bit rude....
and well....i understand Khanak wanting to save her family's house....but i think she should spare a lil bit of sympathy for natasha as well.....
thts just my opinion......

Gauri khanak feels bad for tashu( rem how innocently he asks MrA , if she stays they wont get married and why he is doing this to his daughter)..........................

and i justify khanaks  rude behaviour , she is at tashus place , she cant show her real self,..........
I don't know....i didn't really get the feeling of her feeling any remorse at all after she decided to do this entire thing since she was forced...
i understand her feeling bad initially....but i thought she would have felt worse now....but i haven't seen an ounce of it....
oh well...this track is just starting....i think some remorse will b shown by her towards tashu...(secretly of course..)
after alll its just precap,so iam not rushing to any  conclusions ......................
but like u said wait and waatch