Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
before sidma happened we used to think that rids cant fall for anyother guy
but this happened
and moreover armaan is a fictional character not a real one who will do what cvs story will be
so personally i wud not be surprised to see armaan falling for new girl
pls story has to progress
and cvs alwasys beleive in 2nd love
padma was shanky 2ndlove so was kirti to shubhankar
sid riddhima each otehrs 2nd love and sue yuvis 2nd love
so why shud armaan be excluded from the race
Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i agree with u dear bt sumwhere at sumtime u do get ur love again, i knw he is loyal bt mayb this loyalty makes d (new)girl fall in love with him madlllllly😳 so much tat he forget all his pain n bruises (not ridz) n he starts living new life (with old armaan back )😊
wat say???
jyothi_misri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simplyshraddha

i agree with u dear bt sumwhere at sumtime u do get ur love again, i knw he is loyal bt mayb this loyalty makes d (new)girl fall in love with him madlllllly😳 so much tat he forget all his pain n bruises (not ridz) n he starts living new life (with old armaan back )😊
wat say???

Unfortunately some seems to have not understood Armaans character very well.

Well cvs may have different plans but after obseving Armaan so carefully for 3 years i can say its not possible for him to fall in love again.
fabulous05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: naaju

before sidma happened we used to think that rids cant fall for anyother guy
but this happened
and moreover armaan is a fictional character not a real one who will do what cvs story will be
so personally i wud not be surprised to see armaan falling for new girl
pls story has to progress
and cvs alwasys beleive in 2nd love
padma was shanky 2ndlove so was kirti to shubhankar
sid riddhima each otehrs 2nd love and sue yuvis 2nd love
so why shud armaan be excluded from the race

Personally, I really believe he deserves a new love/partner. Someone that will value his love..I just feel like the way his character is portrayed he wouldnt, but then again armaan is fictional and cvs can do anything they want. I just feel like if there was a guy out there like armaan, he wouldnt do it.
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree! Armaan's love for riddhima was nd IS pure!!!! but sid nd ridz dun evn kno d meaning of love...........both forgot there 1st luv!!!! I   wonder weather they r pati-patni aur bhai-behen! same characteristics 🤣
fabulous05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: simplyshraddha

wat say???

I understand that at one point in your life you can find love again, but the way his character is displayed I feel like his feelings for riddhima are so strong that it would be very much unlikely that he would fall for someone , but then again u never know. CVS have created armaan, and they can change him too like they did with riddhima.
fabulous05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AttractiveAdya

I agree! Armaan's love for riddhima was nd IS pure!!!! but sid nd ridz dun evn kno d meaning of love...........both forgot there 1st luv!!!! I   wonder weather they r pati-patni aur bhai-behen! same characteristics 🤣

ahahah so true lol
Wookie thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyothi_misri

Well cvs may have different plans but after obseving Armaan so carefully for 3 years i can say its not possible for him to fall in love again.

i understand him dear n where i said he falls in love with her😲 plz read it clearly
sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
ofcourse armaan deserves better, MUCH BETTER, but i still am not in favour of him getting a new girl, atleast SOMEONE in the whole show should know the true meaning of TRUE LOVE and theres only one person lyk tht, which is our dear armaan n even though its gonna hrut lyk hell but his character does not support falling in love again!
I SALUTE TO ARMAAN'S CHARACTER!
cheers
sonia
Wookie thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyothi_misri

riddima also loved armaan more dan herself bt wat happened situations tended her to do opposite i m not saying d same to happen with armaan bt still u never knw wats d fate