hI FRNDS- NEED HELP!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

samratrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

samratrocks

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Hi frndss....
This is me, hina.. im making a topic here for the first time.. can any1 tell me if there's an audio section in this forum?.. Are the tunes uploaded by anybody???

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hI FRNDS- NEED HELP!" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged

sweety ask in Help desk section , nitya would surely help u .... and i think theres a music thread in this forum........................ let me see

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samratrocks

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Please use the help desk next time. Creating topics for minor questions distrupts the cleanliness of the forum. (:

There is a media center(it is a stickied topic) but I don't think anyone has uploaded the audio links. I will try to look for the topic that was created a while ago.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samratrocks

samratrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

samratrocks

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 5:00am | IP Logged
thnk u so much for da help.. so sorry.. will post ques in helpdesk next time...

till then 
keep rocking! 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top