Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

TazzyA

Goldie

TazzyA

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Hey Friends, am posting another one of my Sid interpretations, this is based on today epi, how his friendship is growing with Ammy, hope you guys like it. No Bashing is permitted at all, if you bash then remember you will be reported.

Sid:

Wow, never in a million years would I have thought that we could get along Ammy, I resented you so much, but now it seems I have begun to understand you better. In such a short space of time you have become like an older brother to me. I mean after all only friends who are like family can help us, truly help us to achieve our happiness. Thus far you are the sole person who is aware of my feelings for ridzy, how I love her more than life itself. And I am grateful that you, like a friend/brother would do, is attempting to help me. Though some of your ideas are very strange, the cool walk! That failed abysmally! I looked more like cartoon with weird hand movements than cool John Travolta! The look ridzy gave me was inexplicable! She must have thought the real me had been replaced by a alien clone! Thing Is I love her so much, I really want to be with her, be her loving devoted husband, make her smile, wipe her tears, catch her when she falls. Be the one who she can turn to always. I want to be her husband. But really Ammy, waxing my legs?????? yaar kya hain yeh sab? Meh kya ek barbie doll dekti hoon jo tu mujhe iss tara sajja na chate hain! I can get on board with the candle-light dinner, the cappuccino, and the dinner being on BB court, But the pink shirt and leg wax!!!! what type of crazy plan is this! I do not want to lose my precious hair, hai!!! mera to jaan hi uttar gayye! But I will do it, because I love ridzy. I am glad of one thing, despite your crazy antics and plan, I am grateful that I have let you in my life, that I can trust you, and that you are like my older bother, friends who are like family are truly one in a million. And its good to have a friend who knows me pretty well. I Love You Ammy My Fanatic Friend/brother.

By Tazzy

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*chown001sohrobedward420rapunzel84celestaeMuasamSept16thNikki_CmabelMahamka7eelaJATINTHAKKARAnnaNAshleyChristLover...Noorya...rosette80mysterieuxaishu_25Leenasmgnami2811PragzieRajiniliciousprerna4rishavnorzarLennienikita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sid - Fanatic Friend." in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-alimabi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-alimabi-

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
awsome post hunny

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TazzyA

TazzyA

Goldie

TazzyA

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -alimabi-

awsome post hunny

Thank you Alz Big smile xx

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
hi

nicely written tazzy, well written

like the barbie doll line. haha

hope sidmaan become much more closer and cna stay friends for life

they surely are very fond of each other

norzar

TazzyA

TazzyA

Goldie

TazzyA

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

nicely written tazzy, well written

like the barbie doll line. haha

hope sidmaan become much more closer and cna stay friends for life

they surely are very fond of each other

norzar

lol Thankyouu Norzyy, me hopes soo too coz i think they would make really good trustworthy friends if they did stay close Big smile xx

dublieu

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TazzyA

rapunzel84

Goldie

rapunzel84

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Nice...I Love Sidmaan n their bonding Smile

TazzyA

zeenia

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TazzyA

Post Reply New Post

Go to top