twist in pr divorce is sure

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
in promo ajit threatens archu divorce shouldn't stop and ajit will do something to vandu god no hopes 😭 they will go ahead with divorce yesturday we though no divorce but no archu will sign the paper to save vandu.
enddddddddd of pr for me 😭

They r just making sure its Manav stopping the divorce this time😃

NOw,we know it wont b Archu

i don't think archana will get scared of ajit and if manav or his aai try to stop the divorce then she will say no...

I was so happy that Archu was showing some guts but now this Ajit thing ...😔
hi,
i am sorry to say this but its not archana who decided where the divorce will happen or not,but its now manav who has the power to decide what did he want,
he wants archana or he wants divorce,
the ball is entirely in the court(not the law court) of manav

Tanya,now I'm seriously angry at Vandu...Ajit toh🤬

But why the hell is tht girl still staying in tht house n prayin to Bappa...cant she just leave n stop all this blackmailing...she's a big trouble for her family now...Idiot
Originally posted by acrewood

hi,
i am sorry to say this but its not archana who decided where the divorce will happen or not,but its now manav who has the power to decide what did he want,
he wants archana or he wants divorce,
the ball is entirely in the court(not the law court) of manav

Agree, Manav should be a man and stop it.........everything is archu, archu, archu......archu this, archu that........jeez ....fed up now....now see y she lost it and smacked choo......she has too much on her plate and everyone expecting so much from her........for crying out loud, she is HUMAN after all........

sav aai, choo and creatives........leave the gal alone....she already has crazed choo to deal with....😡😡
Originally posted by addenise

Deni , one of the reasons I voted for savita ( along with Satish ) was because of that one dialogue that she said to Manav ' from here and there , you just put all the burden on Archana only ' , man ...how right she is . that guy has no guts . He does gol mol talk and lets Archana make decisions so if they go wrong .he can blame her .
Now we all know that he goofed up when he offered marriage to Shravani but this man is constantly saying .....this is our decision Archana ....arrey baba , this was your decision , Archana was following your decision because you left her with no choice .

If Archana wants this marriage and this family she will have to fight for it herself ...this guy has no guts at all..
that's why he doesn't let go of her because he knows that no  other girl will take this kind of crap and still love him .
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Originally posted by gaurimisha

Tanya,now I'm seriously angry at Vandu...Ajit toh🤬

But why the hell is tht girl still staying in tht house n prayin to Bappa...cant she just leave n stop all this blackmailing...she's a big trouble for her family now...Idiot

I think Vandu must be seriously in love with Ajit to still want him after this . And look at Archana , she should tell manav about this ...crazy women ..

Ajit is asking her not to stop the divorce at any cost...she'll find it difficult to tell manav...chances r tht he'll stop the divorce just in anger...

Now I dont want anyone to help Vandu...Manav shud never rescue her till she herself asks to b rescued...she had it coming on her.....if this time she doesnt run away frm tht house,I'll hav no sympathy for her.