Rang Badalti Odhani

two sides

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shriya84

shriya84

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
i actually hated  shaan's behaviour with khanak when she entered the room.

he doesn't even bother to think where the poor girl will go in a metropolitan city.

Instead he was busy consoling natasha.Too selfish.

and his mother was so arrogant.

however shaan was a little moved when his mother dragged khanak.

This shows that he has a softer side.

I think that once this sofness becomes more it may become love

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

veerayesharusha4003

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "two sides" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged

i agree, after being careless,irresponsible, money minded, egoistic and selfish the guy has softness, little decency in him .....................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veerayesha

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
the reason he didnot ask her couldbe he tried to ask her where she would go as she is new to city , khanak cut him off......... but yes he should have asked .............. welll he was busy as tashu is more imp to him ......... i dont think it has anyting to do with being selfish or anything ............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

veerayeshablackdaughter

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
He is selfish and spoiled brat because his family has grown him like this.This is not all his fault.

fatima

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veerayesha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.