28 may precap

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
In 28th may precap they showed suhaana asking ishaan to take her out to club..............looks like now ishaan's   baba adam ke zamane ka hamara bajaj sctoor will come into play and our dear suhaana gonna throw some new tantrum.........................sahi bhi hai suhaana ko to Mercedes,BMW ke adat hai aur us bechaari ko us pahphatiya pe jana pade ga POOR suhaana......................but we all gonna have funWink

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

guptafamily***Anu***vishmewellpoojakRuhani..-MadRaginiFan-Xx.Phoenix.xX*Adorable_Anu*YusBeeLadyMcbethpetticoat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "28 may precap" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MadRaginiFan-

IF-Rockerz

-MadRaginiFan-

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
rockin post yaar...now i just can't wait for 2morrow's epi...!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192YusBee

Xx.Phoenix.xX

IF-Rockerz

Xx.Phoenix.xX

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

In 28th may precap they showed suhaana asking ishaan to take her out to club..............looks like now ishaan's   baba adam ke zamane ka hamara bajaj sctoor will come into play and our dear suhaana gonna throw some new tantrum.........................sahi bhi hai suhaana ko to Mercedes,BMW ke adat hai aur us bechaari ko us pahphatiya pe jana pade ga POOR suhaana......................but we all gonna have funWink

ya..really gonna have fun.....in one promo also they showed the same thing...that ishaan in his scooter n suhaana is saying that after her marriage she ll b traveling in her own BMW.....
now wen she is gonna sit in the back seat of the scooter...i think she ll feel very irritated n ll get down...n specially 4 her ishaan is gonna take smthng new n gr8....lets w8 n watch... Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBee

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamasallfav

ya..really gonna have fun.....in one promo also they showed the same thing...that ishaan in his scooter n suhaana is saying that after her marriage she ll b traveling in her own BMW.....
now wen she is gonna sit in the back seat of the scooter...i think she ll feel very irritated n ll get down...n specially 4 her ishaan is gonna take smthng new n gr8....lets w8 n watch... Wink

I dont think suhaana will sit on ishaan's scooter so easily ............if any how she sits also, i fear she will definitely gonna fall down from scooterWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBee

LadyMcbeth

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyMcbeth

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
LOL, so the question is: Will Ishaan take her to a club? And will Ishaan's poorane khayalat wale gharwale allow him to take her to a club? It'll be interesting to watch!

No_Comments

IF-Sizzlerz

No_Comments

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Hmm.
The precap looking very interesting....
Dekhna parregaa..
Kya kya hota hain..Wink

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

LOL, so the question is: Will Ishaan take her to a club? And will Ishaan's poorane khayalat wale gharwale allow him to take her to a club? It'll be interesting to watch!
Suhana is the bacchi remember? so I am sure no one will object to clubbingTongue. The question thats bugging me is what if they end up meeting Sid in the club?Shocked 

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambrosia

Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Suhana is the bacchi remember? so I am sure no one will object to clubbingTongue. The question thats bugging me is what if they end up meeting Sid in the club?Shocked 

Ananya.. I was thinking about that too.. I am sure we will see Sid in tom's episode. OuchOuch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top