Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: disha_sen

nothing more to say. u guys said it all. i m really disgusted with the track n i m quitting watchin the show till the track improves

they are thinking of calling a maha panchayat of 25 villages -as a last hope iam hoping   😍 all those sarpanch have some common sense and it leads to a public humiliation   👍🏼 of stupid dadi 😡 😡 and that the remarriage is declared null and void 👏 .
The way the cvs are going it doesnt seem very likely as they are determined to destroy this serial 👎🏼 ..so sad that such a good serial ,its now overflowing with negativity... 😭 🤢Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
flute thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i am not agree with u all..

whether its chid couple or its aged matured couple...

wo sahi dikha rahe hain.....

aisa hi hota hai
india ke backward areas mein

or i say not even in rural but big families tooo have feeling of getting 2nd marriage if 1st wife is unhealthy....

i appreciate the story track.....

Baal Vivaah faces this situation tooooo in children couple.....

See the concept of every show is retained until it starts to do well and the serial has developed a solid viewer base...

Same has happened with BV.....................it is now a very popular show and Colors want to extend it as long as possible...........
harjeetk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Maybe they want to show Aanandi getting out of the marriage, going back with her parents, back to school and college and ends up as a lawyer or DM, shows everyone what she was capable of despite the bullet and fights back the system. That will demonstrate what was lost when a talented child was forced into child marriage
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wel i didnt see from begining but heres the msg..

dadisa looks at anandi as a paagal so she gets her gson married to someone else.. she takes advantage of the kid.. so yes its still on the who point.. this can happen! this track will be interesting in my pov
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: disha_sen

so true

again.. theyre not teaching.. their showing thta this can and does happen!! have u never heard of second marriages while married to first one!!