😈👎🏼
s_srismile thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pi789

hey can ne1 post d link to d article.?

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=6946
iSakshi thumbnail
I agree that santu might of bin told that her child was dead during birth... that wud b the only way this whole story make sense.. b cuz if we go back.. to birwa's wedding night.. santu told birwa untill today she didnt feel the need to have kids of her own b cuz she was a mother to them... and DM also said those same lines during Rudr beating... he said... We didnt have kids of our own b cuz santu became a mom first then a Wife...
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Birwa ka kya hoga!!

Santo's son, very interesting! one track se next! lol!
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Everyone..! Santu will know about her child otherwise Santu's comment yesterday about Chavi would mean nothing..!!
Santu said..: I am taking a chavi with mee that you gave mee and instantly that means her child.. well to mee it does..!!

So Santu knew full well about her child being alive but still hid the fact from DM..!!

About DM and Dr Megha.. well wasn't Suraj track coming up? and Kanji is coming back too???

Kanji is Megha's fiance..!!! OMG..!! They also ruined Kanji's character..!!

BTW.. DM and Doctors?? First DM and the animal doctor with Ana, then the doctor who saved Santu and DM throttled her and gave her a huge hug now this one..!!
Sapna DM likes Doctors.. change of profession required dear.. 🤣🤣 🤣
Gambit thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well if Santu knew this and I were in DM's place I'd go and kill her! Wtf hell how much are you going to hide?

This is like poor DM's playing treasure chest.
iSakshi thumbnail
i dont think she knows... it will b dumb if they show that she knew.. it jjust doesnt add up
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SanRajDeewani

Everyone..! Santu will know about her child otherwise Santu's comment yesterday about Chavi would mean nothing..!!
Santu said..: I am taking a chavi with mee that you gave mee and instantly that means her child.. well to mee it does..!!

So Santu knew full well about her child being alive but still hid the fact from DM..!!

About DM and Dr Megha.. well wasn't Suraj track coming up? and Kanji is coming back too???

Kanji is Megha's fiance..!!! OMG..!! They also ruined Kanji's character..!!

BTW.. DM and Doctors?? First DM and the animal doctor with Ana, then the doctor who saved Santu and DM throttled her and gave her a huge hug now this one..!!
Sapna DM likes Doctors.. change of profession required dear.. 🤣🤣 🤣

I thought she meant the picture sanju, if this jail child comes out am soo upset they SANRAJ kept saying Santu didn't give birth to her own kids as she treated his kids as her own and Santu said it to Birwa and Rudr this????? These FCs no common sense, they should go back and watch their material before doing new stupid tasteless senseless tracks!!!
one the way to having a brain spasm in a minute guys
fuzzyface thumbnail
Originally posted by: DmLovesSantu

i dont think she knows... it will b dumb if they show that she knew.. it jjust doesnt add up

🤣  of course it doesn't add up
does it ever add up with the Fruticakes 😆

I am with sanju, she must know abt the child, which is why the doc said she knows all abt DM.
The doc must have delivered the baby and santu gave it to her to take care of it.
This will all be explained using their creative talent of adding patchwork, where Santu doesn;t want the child to come in between Chemical's child or people treating the child indifferently coz of santu being a murderer.
The doc wld probably use the child to teach DM a lesson who knows 😆