Bandini

Sanraj, Megha and Vishal : Discuss here (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 43

iSakshi

IF-Rockerz

iSakshi

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pi789

hahahaaa...........wt is ds nonsense.........
actually yest wen i saw d doc i thought dat onli ki shes still small n hw can she hav a kid...
dat son is def of sanraj.n santu wil leave d house wd him...............
o man..n i thought dat nw she is havin 2nd fiancee..???????????//
ds is makin me crazy..
confused...shud i b happy o sad.?????
well I am FUMINGAngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soni-zeeShahara3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanraj, Megha and Vishal : Discuss here (Page 5)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_xCIOT_

IF-Rockerz

_xCIOT_

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahara3

I do not want a SANRAJ kid born in jail  Angry and I don't want the kid to be the kid with that Doctor if its not her son!

We have waited patiently and for them to dump this on us, no way, I hope its just some speculations and nothing more. I want a SANRAJ kid but after their reunion and I want DM to have attempted to stop Santu before Birwa blursts.

This doctor better be a positive person or if negative DM's enemies daughter whatever nothing to be linked with Santu's DM!

AngryAngryAngry

agree shah.........FC'S DONT SHOW ANY OTHER KRAP...............sanraj should hv deir kid now......u dare show deir kid born in jail................tat will d krappiest thing to happen in bandini..................AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Edited by arshisahni - 27 May 2010 at 8:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shahara3

Gambit

Groupbie

Gambit

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Okay whatever it is just don't drag this tack of another long lost song like the Arjan one. I'd be happy with that,yea I'll be.

Gambit

Groupbie

Gambit

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
How come Santu doesn't even know she has a kid? Or if she did know not for once did she think about him :O

Or it can be that Santu miraculously got a child and now Toral is filling for her 9months as well, makes perfect sense 9 for santu and 9 for her own. 18months!

Or it the only possible storyline is that this doc told santu she'd delivered a dead kid and she took the kid with her to take revenge on DM ... hmmmpp!

Shahara3

Shahara3

IF-Dazzler

Shahara3

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gambit

How come Santu doesn't even know she has a kid? Or if she did know not for once did she think about him :O

Or it can be that Santu miraculously got a child and now Toral is filling for her 9months as well, makes perfect sense 9 for santu and 9 for her own. 18months!

Or it the only possible storyline is that this doc told santu she'd delivered a dead kid and she took the kid with her to take revenge on DM ... hmmmpp!

I was thinking the same a long those lines as well

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love2211soni-zee

-SilverFlames-

IF-Rockerz

-SilverFlames-

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

Originally posted by SanRajDeewani

OMG..!!! I said yesterday that Santu is taking her baby eg her child with her..!! and today tada..!! I just knew that she had a child...!!!! Argghhhhhhh,,,,!!!! My brother is going to pay mee 20 now..!!!

haha coz u of you i am here and looks like your right on the money.
now i have to pay my sister coz she placed the same bet Ouch The child is the miracle and what wld be more miraculous is  if Toral gives birth anytime soon to a mutant or an elephant ROFL
but all i can do at the moment is ROFLROFL
Fruitcakes are daft to a point of no return and they are idea stealers  LOL (they're like Syler from Heroes)

oh yes it wld seems like DM had an affair ROFL
I am just hoping no one questions Santu and Shanky now..!! Especially with the letters..!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shahara3fuzzyfacepyar-ishk

s000

IF-Dazzler

s000

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
i know snajus idea - OMG

im glad baout birwas turth - thank god for that

but santo and child? oh great -as much as i would lv sanraj kid not this way though

and

DM and doctor track - here we go

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

justaminutesoni-zeeShahara3-SilverFlames-

love2211

IF-Dazzler

love2211

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
the most good thing is Birow truth coming out

the rest is yakkkkkkkkkkk that is alll

Shahara3