Bandini
Bandini

India-Forums

Sanraj, Megha and Vishal : Discuss here (Page 42)

apple64 Groupbie
apple64
apple64

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Megha always says that DM is Vishal's dad - nowhere does she say that Vishal is her's and DM child - what say people????
Apple

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanadamanialove2211

cuckoo_chand Senior Member
cuckoo_chand
cuckoo_chand

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 1:06am | IP Logged
It is proved that Dr Megha's intension is not at all good. Bcaz when she was about to leave D'Pur she wrote only a letter to her beloved would be hubby but she has called up Santu innocently to say that she is leaving D'Pur so that our MAHAAN SANTU JI rush to her to stop. According to my POV she had a crush on DM but did not get any encouragement from DM's side. So she played a trick with DM through Vishal. Somehow she had grabbed Vishal (who is definitely SanRaj's child) when he was born and brought him up so that one day she can be the Malkin of DM's house through him. A dirty woman.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love2211

love2211 IF-Dazzler
love2211
love2211

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuckoo_chand

It is proved that Dr Megha's intension is not at all good. Bcaz when she was about to leave D'Pur she wrote only a letter to her beloved would be hubby but she has called up Santu innocently to say that she is leaving D'Pur so that our MAHAAN SANTU JI rush to her to stop. According to my POV she had a crush on DM but did not get any encouragement from DM's side. So she played a trick with DM through Vishal. Somehow she had grabbed Vishal (who is definitely SanRaj's child) when he was born and brought him up so that one day she can be the Malkin of DM's house through him. A dirty woman.
ha i agree with u chukoo as DM just be so calm down and found way to bring his santori back to his life in away this doctore will humilated alot and vishual be back in there life

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cuckoo_chandrani-lucki

sweetu1203 Groupbie
sweetu1203
sweetu1203

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged
If Megha is claiming that she met DM at a party in ANTWERP then i would like to ask what was she doing there?
DM is a high classed man so the parties he goes to must be full of other high classed men like himself that are in the same diamond profession or something...
Now what was Megha who is a doctor doing at this party?
She must be related to a high classed diamond merchant who was there and this person might be DM's enemy?
I still dont understand what DM was doing at a party if he was "a dead man walking" but i believe him.
The other problem is of that picture of Megha that DM burned...that hasnt been explained?
confusing confusing confusing

cuckoo_chand

Shahara3 IF-Dazzler
Shahara3
Shahara3

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged

I think they were going to show DM had an affair with Megha and Vishal was to be their child and then due to viewers utter disgust they changed the story because we all know the character Dharamraj what he stands for his beliefs integrity and obv CVs forgot ....they showed him to be a cheating lieing husband....but twisted it soo more that we hate Santu's character for her not believing in her husband whose always been loyal to her and trusted her in the Rudr AR case when all proofs were against her.  Kudos to CVs and their brilliant brainstorming sessions and final write ups Clap they could have made this track interesting but no they just make it into yuck...Vishal will be SANRAJ child and Santu will have to fight her way back to her position again.....yawn yawn....SANRAJ are meant to be but CVs obv dont like them to be, like them to suffer being apart...Cry

cuckoo_chand

Aps74 Groupbie
Aps74
Aps74

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
hey i just want to chime in. I just can't wait for Megha's evil character to pop up like Dr.Jekyl and we discovers what the hell is her motive.

rani-lucki

archu1234 Senior Member
archu1234
archu1234

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged
I think santu must have delivered in jail and megha took the baby saying it was born dead or something like that...that is why the DNA reports are come matching yet DM is confident that he has not relation with Megha. any takers for my idea?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prk14ktjacuckoo_chand_xCIOT_...RamonaG....

eli01 Senior Member
eli01
eli01

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Similar idea is going thrye my mind for some while. DNA constantly comfirmed that DM is the father of Vishal, but no one thought to do Megha's DNA??? And that mango lady, she was in the wilage where Santu is now, so she is put there for a reason. She is midwife and knows Santo from jail. So Santo had a baby, byt some of the vilans on the show made it happen for her to think that the baby is dead ( there is no way that she would give up on her child, or would not gave him the wrights of Mahijavanshi name and the love of his father). Now, mango lady will probably help Chama to deliver her baby and she and Santu will meat again........But I want to know who is behind Megha or for who is she doing this??????? Got to be revenge, everything else is out.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cuckoo_chand_xCIOT_...RamonaG....

Go to top