Dill Mill Gaye

heart broken......

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sharonyaqoob

Goldie

sharonyaqoob

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 6:04am | IP Logged
hi guyzz....hope u all r goood.......but guyzzzz im little heart broken Broken Heartafter yesterdays episode and i personally dont want AR now.....i mean....when riddhima said"Main ne i luv u armaan ko bola hai per mjhe pyaar ka matlab tum ne sumjhaya hai"i was like......Angryis this really true ya riddhima lost her memory..... i think k amaan ki nai iss ki yaadasht gai thi k isse wo sab yaad nhi hai which armaan done for her......like bhook hartaal,bike race,fights and all just bcoz of her...
seriously now i dont want riddhima to be with armaan.....
 i think armaan should get another girl who can feel his tears,emotions and takes care of him.........
plzzz let me know....are u guyzzz feeling the same.....
do comment...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "heart broken......" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top