The Vampire Diaries

TVD Forum Discussions (Page 34)

Post Reply New Post

Page 34 of 35

patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
And that...was exactly what I was going to say/.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TVD Forum Discussions (Page 34)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 25 July 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
hey guys...sorry i havent been active much this past week....my cuzin flew over from India, so I've been busy with her....but im gunna try and b active again....also I need a volunteer for Vampire diaries fanatic of the week....i dnt wanna put anyone on the spot and then later they tell me that they cant participate because they're busy....so volunteers???

patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 25 July 2010 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Hey Rach, Welcome back.
Unfortunately I can't do it this week. Sorry.

sourpuss

IF-Dazzler

sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Radz is banned from the comp. LOL But I'll be partly around, if you really can't find anyone...Tongue I try to come on for a little while each day, just to relax and all, y'know? LOL

patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
She's Banned? Lol. You know what Rach. If you really want, I can do it : )
I have a day off too..So I'll be fine. : )

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 5:18am | IP Logged
hey peeps....sorry ive been absent for quite a while....been busy with guests round my house as my cuzinz r over from London....my other cuzin is goin back 2 india next week...so hopefully ill have more time 2 catch up with everyone and everything...whats been happenin in the forum?

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Rach! Welcome back. (: just mostly AT stuff.

ooh, Jaan - the Delena story competition, lemme know how it goes? I don't visit that AT often, but I've been wanting to read some good shots - even if DE are not my OTP, I want to see what people come with. haha.

someone remind me to get to work on the next Musings tomorrow? I'm way too sleepy now.

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 12 September 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys Big smile...

How are you all?

Btw... Why aren't we showing up on the main forum page yet? Confused...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top