TVD Forum Discussions - Page 26

Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys...sorry i havent been active much this past week....my cuzin flew over from India, so I've been busy with her....but im gunna try and b active again....also I need a volunteer for Vampire diaries fanatic of the week....i dnt wanna put anyone on the spot and then later they tell me that they cant participate because they're busy....so volunteers???
Hey Rach, Welcome back.
Unfortunately I can't do it this week. Sorry.
Radz is banned from the comp. 😆 But I'll be partly around, if you really can't find anyone...😛 I try to come on for a little while each day, just to relax and all, y'know? 😆
She's Banned? Lol. You know what Rach. If you really want, I can do it : )
I have a day off too..So I'll be fine. : )
hey peeps....sorry ive been absent for quite a while....been busy with guests round my house as my cuzinz r over from London....my other cuzin is goin back 2 india next week...so hopefully ill have more time 2 catch up with everyone and everything...whats been happenin in the forum?
Rach! Welcome back. (: just mostly AT stuff.

ooh, Jaan - the Delena story competition, lemme know how it goes? I don't visit that AT often, but I've been wanting to read some good shots - even if DE are not my OTP, I want to see what people come with. haha.

someone remind me to get to work on the next Musings tomorrow? I'm way too sleepy now.
Hey Guys 😃...

How are you all?

Btw... Why aren't we showing up on the main forum page yet? 😕...
no idea Nayab,......
first epi was amazing....also...does anyone use the "discuss season1" thread?? if not then i reckon it can b unstickied...what do u think?