Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
i made a few
will upload soon
-Nayab- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rachu_1987

story so far....will get on that as soon as i receieve episode summaries...

Rachu... D'you want me to do the rest too? If Dhruvi doesn't mind 😊... There's some AMAZING promotional siggy's in the creations gallery check them out 😛... Well done guys! 👏 👏 ⭐️... If only my box was big enough to use them all 😆
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes Nayab hun if dhruvi isnt doing them then plz do them...i will check out the siggies in a bit...jus wondering...which one 2 take out =[ Edited by Rachu_1987 - 13 years ago
-Nayab- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Salz.

thanks soo much nayab

Ok, I'm having a blonde moment 😆... What for? 😛...

Originally posted by: Rachu_1987

yes Nayab hun if dhruvi isnt doing them then plz do them...i will check out the siggies in a bit...jus wondering...which one 2 take out =[

Ok, will do 😊... I'm gonna empty my box and fill it with promo siggy's 😆... It's the only thing I can do 😛... There's so many amazing ones I dunno what I'm gonna do 😆...
Salz. thumbnail
ahh lol for liking my siggys lol
-Nayab- thumbnail
Oooh right 😆... It's not a problem they where gorgeous 😛...

Another epi summary:

Episode 6: Lost Girls

Elena demands that Stefan give her an explanation for the terrifying things that have been going on in Mystic Falls since his and Damon's arrival. In a set of flashbacks, Stefan tells Elena how his enmity with Damon started, back in the Civil War when they met the women they both fell in love with (Katherine), the vampire who was the one that turned both of them.

In the present Damon turns Vicki and a confused and scared Vicki runs away not knowing what to do. Elsewhere Sheriff Forbes, Mayor Lockwood, Logan and the others take drastic measures to protect their town.

Edited by -Nayab- - 13 years ago
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks nayab....i know theyre simply great
patakhaguddi thumbnail
~Hehe. Nayab cracks me up.
~I posted mine the creations gallery, not as good as salz's but W/e. Take a gander.

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I posted lots of pics in the picture gallery (and will continue adding more as I find them) so if anyone is looking for more pics in order to make promotional siggies and stuff, you can find them in the gallery. :)
patakhaguddi thumbnail
~Sarah. I noticed! Lol. Thanks though!