Page 2 Page 35

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged

TVD Forum Discussions

The previous thread reached 150 pages

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1292693

So I thought it was a good idea to have a place where we can discuss ways of bettering the forum.

Please don't use this area to discuss the show or the characters as we already have threads for them.

Enjoy.

IF Dev Team

Edited by Rachu_1987 - 11 February 2011 at 4:52am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sourpussAnhdara13-dhruviRaee_Salvatore-Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TVD Forum Discussions" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sourpuss

IF-Dazzler

sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Thanks for opening this up, Rachu!

ATs...Are we doing a general one for the rest of the couples? (RE: Matt/Caroline, Jenna/Alaric, Jeremy/Anna...I think that's about it...) Or are we doing specific ones for each pairing? And would anyone like to volunteer for it? :D

Salz.

IF-Sizzlerz

Salz.

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged
hmm OK i like to know when the banner contest will start and when the forum will decide to choose members for mod, and how they process will be, because i'm interested.

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
@B......erm i think just a genereal one for the couples as individual ones might get too much....u'd have matt-caroline, jeremy-anna, jeremy-tyler (lol) jenna-alaric,  the list could go on....so yeah just one....as for volunteers...i'd do it.....but i'd have to use all ur guys stuff cuz im crap at designing....so i could use ur layout that u did for Bringing Sexy Back....but give u credit for it haha!

@Sal....well the banner contest will take place once the DT is announced...I Pmed Priya Di about it and she's said the forum has only just started and it will take a while for things to be sorted....at the end of the day we didn't get a CM til 2 days after the forum was created.....so yeah once DT is done then banner contest will b next thing on the list....DT is chosen depending on how active u are in the forum in question....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-

Salz.

IF-Sizzlerz

Salz.

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
rachu: oh alright thanks..
and about the mod thing,..thanks for telling me i never knew about that... that you had to be really active..
ok

-Nayab-

sourpuss

IF-Dazzler

sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
@ Rach: OOOOH Jeremy/Tyler! *squees* Want me to do graphics for you? :D Since Radz is doing graphics for the Girls' AT and I'm done with character infos I've got like nothing much to do anyway...LOL except catch up on my Supernatural...

Salz.

IF-Sizzlerz

Salz.

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged
how about contest of the week or month, i have a few things in mind..
like caption contests, signatures, monologues.. etc etc

i would like to be in charge of that, if this passes through.

this way the members ge tto know each other better.

Edited by Salz. - 27 May 2010 at 8:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bd670816sourpuss-Nayab-

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
^^ hun we'll deal with those things when the VD DT is decided....when they are then PM the DT and give them ur suggestions...

ok all ATs have names except Pauls'...someone go name his thread!

patakhaguddi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top