Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Hinduism -

I can't marry someone within same gotra (ain't we all ultimately from same ancestors if we go back far enough)

(in earlier times) I would be committing sin if I cross sea LOL

I can't have non-veg stuff on tuesday (but can have on other days)

I can't have beef but can eat anything else (apparently other animals don't feel pain when getting butchered) LOL

Dalits not allowed entry into temples in some place (can't imagine this happens in this age)

On a fasting day I can't eat any food with salt or oil in it but I can eat as much fruits as I like (pet bhar ke) LOL

If I am a VIP I get to skip long lines of devotees for darshan in temples (Vaishno Devi/ Shirdi Saibaba etc)

In some famous temples there are different lines according to how much you pay for ticket (Tirupati for example I think)

In some temples (Guruvayur in Kerala), non-hindus are not allowed. And if they somehow manage to enter and temple authorities come to know...a shuddhikaran ceremony is performed.

Anyone for Islam, Christianity, Buddhism, Sikhism etc lists?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mind-googlingAngel-likeDevilperfectlyflawed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Religion makes us crazy" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Christianity:

All of you sinners have no hope of salvation so repent now or else join Satan. You know what was the reason for all this ? because some women gave some guy an apple to chew; advised by some Solid Snake.LOL

P1nk

IF-Dazzler

P1nk

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Christianity:

All of you sinners have no hope of salvation so repent now or else join Satan. You know what was the reason for all this ? because some women gave some guy an apple to chew; advised by some Solid Snake.LOL

lmao that sounds dirtttttyyy Wink

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by P1nk

Christianity:

P1nk it is all in the mind, but please read the Bible sometime and the Son of God will save you.
Frankly I think Jesus was a great guy who really deserves all respect; but some of his followers are ############H#####.LOL

P1nk

IF-Dazzler

P1nk

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged

Christianity:

P1nk it is all in the mind, but please read the Bible sometime and the Son of God will save you.
Frankly I think Jesus was a great guy who really deserves all respect; but some of his followers are ############H#####.LOL

Christ is coming soon tehehe

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged

Christianity:

He is with us all the time, where can he go to ?

P1nk

IF-Dazzler

P1nk

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 6:51am | IP Logged

Christianity:

He is with us all the time, where can he go to ?

He will come back in form of man.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 6:59am | IP Logged

These kind of stupid rituals sub religion ke undher hey, Sub ek jaisa hey.....so don't trust in any religions..In the name of religion, politics has reigned all over the world...most important to understand is that truth cannot be organized.... the moment you organize it, you kill it....!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top